Home The Bridge

Why is There No Gauntlet Currently Available?

2»

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps a better question from UCLA is how is it intended to work in regards to DBs answer of it is working as intended. Sounds like another old RNG complaint versus gauntlet not actually being available.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    @uclapeterg

You are going to have write down the points you receive for winning a round. Make sure it is a win.

But remember you do not know how many you lose to opponents. When they beat you in their round you lose. I think when they beat you it is 10% 30% of points.

All you can do is make sure that your point total has gone up from a win. But it is still possible to get beaten and brought lower than your win. You do not know how many opponents are battling you.

Edit: I just won on my Crusoe 30 pts Big Al lost 9 pts , that makes it 30% when they beat you in their rounds of gauntlet .

Edit2: by the way (btw) when you hear people talk about sending two of the same crew in to a gauntlet, they will be the ones that people battle the most in their round. Because, they will have more skill sets uncovered. Remember there are 15 skill sets in a round of gauntlet that can occur. If I send in a crew with DIP SEC CMD and one with DIP MED SCI another two with ENG SEC SCI and one with ENG CMD MED and finally ENG DIP ( last does not matter it has already been covered) That will still leave two uncovered, I believe that is the best one can achieve. But the uncovered ones still have just one skill covered of the last two skill sets. MED SEC and SCI CMD are the skill sets not covered in this example.

I just threw these out there. There may not be crew that are useable for this example.

Edit3: Screen shot of my WaldoMag accounts victory.
    0f18pdfiomdq.png
    It shows my new score as well as my opponents. Mine is definitely wrong.
    I just lost my score is 1697. Yes, there is a update of score problem. But if you click on the Show top ten box I think it will update the score properly.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Okay here is before battle actually a few minutes before
    c1xfaju1ajb0.png
    Here is the battle victory screen
    28zr06v2h3jd.png
    Here is right after battles displayed ranking
    wtvmipb1lnau.png
    Here is after I clicked Show top ten
    qxicb9ccybjn.png

I also noticed on my next win after, that my ranking and placing has the correct score because the the Show top ten is off. But the display on top did not update.
    I can force it to update by either leaving and entering gauntlet. Or, by clicking and unclicking Show top ten. But that is a mute point because my actual ranking in the list does have me in the correct spot right after the battle.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Okay managed to win one more thought I would have to switch accounts.
    First display of victory
    cvpiy6tnesjr.png

Remember Show Top Ten is now off. This is the display that followed.
    79ba60glhlp7.png

Edit: As long as you leave Show Top Ten off, the display of you ranking among opponents is showing you proper rank and score. What is on top is pretty meaningless since it has not been updated with your last battle results.

Edit2: @uclapeterg
    Thanks for bringing this problem up.
    I always try to end between rank 11-15. I thought I made a mistake with my math. Now I know what happened. I had Show Top Ten on. I just had a small victory. I looked at the rank ten and the display on top. I went to battle. Picked one just below the value I figured. Won. When I came back I was ranked ten. But up on top had not updated with new battle results. I thought I made a math mistake. Will not do that again. I usually am always turning on and off the Show top ten. So this was a rare error I had made when I did not click between the two. I only did it twice this month. And that was more often than normal.
  • Shan wrote: »
    No cheesecake for me but Gauntlets should now be available.

Nobody think this might be a hint? Cheesecake mentioned... HL3 confirmed!!! Oh wait wrong franchise.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I can’t imagine they wouldn’t announce a reward change. Or even a time pushback. There’s enough crew in there as it is. I’ve won 6 gauntlets in a row trying to get one more Armus. I got a Guinan and a Caretaker. Annoying for me but I do understand the reasoning behind letting people get past crew. A behold would be awesome with 3 out of the 4 crew as a choice

I was running out of merits. I had enough for one more gauntlet victory and one last all out chance for Armus. On the 7th box I opened, out he sprang! DYC and I got my immortalized Armus. This game really has its moments and that was definitely one of them!
    I can confirm they really did increase the chances of getting the crew. Out of 7 straight gauntlet victories I got 2 Armus’, a Guinan, and a Caretaker. Three were obtained at the end loot boxes and one was had during a streak such as this....bq4upkj06t6e.png