Options

[Resolved] No Gauntlet for March 1.

Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Past Anomalies
yx9jalwbb8cz.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Just got this when a new Gauntlet was about to start.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I guess I'll throw a me 4 in there.
  • Options
    Guess I can take my red shirt off 4 awhile #impossiblefail
  • Options
    I wonder what's up with this then. Maybe they're waiting until Sunday to start a new one due to the clocks changing here in the States
  • Options
    I wonder what's up with this then. Maybe they're waiting until Sunday to start a new one due to the clocks changing here in the States

Except that’s not for another week. Unless they intend to keep the Gauntlet down for a week.
  • Options
    I just looked it up too thinking my calendar was wrong. It’s the 10th.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just looked it up too thinking my calendar was wrong. It’s the 10th.

I tricked myself into thinking it was this weekend since they mentioned it in the event note post today.

I’m guessing someone forgot to load in the traits for March since today is the 1st.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Except they never did that before...and we had quite some time changes since gauntlet was introduced, it always just ran fine ober past time changes. So why should it be any different now?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    jrpj4oyds1fn.jpeg
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started my Gauntlet this morning (same as Legate Damar above):

- Played one round for 10 points ... it showed I'd moved up the ranks but I still had 0 (zero) points.
    - Played round 2 for 120 points ... moved up the ranks had 120 points.
    - Did a Merit refresh for round 3 ... the skills changed (went from ENG/CMD to DIP/SEC), but the crew I faced didn't ... now every time I enter Gauntlet to play round 3 I get "Hailing Starfleet" and cannot do anything in the game, even if I exit the Gauntlet "Hailing Starfleet" is still present on my screen.

I've restarted the game various times ... can't do anything in Gauntlet.

Please fix.
  • Options
    ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    I am in the same boat - hailing Starfleet for all eternity
  • Options
    I haven’t had any problems since it came back up, was able to refresh for merits with no problem.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should indeed be fixed!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Shan wrote: »

Nope ... can't play round 3 and the app crashes each time I start Gauntlet up.
  • Options
    ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Still not working for me. My "refresh" button offers the option to refresh for credits rather than merits. Pressing it got me past the "hailing" message but then the app froze again on the character selection screen of the Gauntlet
  • Options
    DavidF95DavidF95 ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Same here. When I click on Find Opponents, it stays on "Hailing Startfleet". Have to close game.
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »

Ended deep down the ladder with 120 points (should have had 130) after two rounds ... was not able to play another round no matter what I did.
    Reward: 1 chest, 3* trainers (what else could I expect).

CS response was generic and basically insulting ... not even stating my issue and giving me a list of standard solutions that even the most braindead person could figure out (and that I'd all tried out).

Pisses me off really.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Ended deep down the ladder with 120 points (should have had 130) after two rounds ... was not able to play another round no matter what I did.
    Reward: 1 chest, 3* trainers (what else could I expect).

CS response was generic and basically insulting ... not even stating my issue and giving me a list of standard solutions that even the most braindead person could figure out (and that I'd all tried out).

Pisses me off really.

That is a different issue than the subject of this thread which relates to having no gauntlet available.
    And that issue has been fixed.

Encountering "hailing starfleet" while selecting an opponent is something else and I will let the team know.