Home The Bridge

Feedback

So what did you guy put down for the feedback in the survey ?

I asked for better Gauntlet rewards i.e less trainers and higher percentages for better stuff ?

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full and timely disclosure of client-side data (stats, pack odds, etc) and continued development of ways to acquire honor.
  • Glenn FiddichGlenn Fiddich ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Better comunication on when the long time issues get addressed.. like the 1000 items barrier
  • To remove the ability to pull immortalized 4*-5*crew from packs (excluding featured, of course)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, perhaps a way to curtail gauntlet parity would be to take star levels into account. For instance, my Armus max roll is 911. Perhaps at four stars it could be say 800, three stars 700 and so on
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a higher legendary drop rate in event packs and the ability to choose which deals get sent to me or at least subtract ones like ship schematics deals I will never buy.
    Let’s fly!
  • I wrote a book, basically.

Needs to Happen:
    1. Improve QA and fix bugs in a more timely and transparent manner
    2. Also, what about the AND shuttle bug???
    3. Develop a better pRNG algorithm and don't rely on it so heavily for gameplay
    4. More advance communication and better detailed communication regarding events and special offers
    5. Improved inventory management and no more generic items should share a name and/or icon

Nice to Have:
    1. Improve odds on packs and eliminate all immortalized beholds, at the very least for legendary cards
    2. Dramatically increase the amount of honor generation or rebalance the honor economy
    3. Less trainers as rewards in gauntlet (no blue trainers even better)
    4. More generous reward structure (recent changes were a nice start, but still need work)
    5. Better deals at better price points - $1.99, 4.99, 9.99
    6. Stop giving me ship schematic deals, ain't gonna buy them... or at least let me opt out of certain types of deals
    7. A timer for ad countdowns
    8. More trait bonus diversity in Gauntlet (ironically use more RNG here)
    9. More regular release of episodic content
  • I think 4 things, well i think alot of things lol, but the most important would be...

First fix long time issues and glitches.

Second make a position for secondary command officer to take over fleet if adm is unavailable or disappeared.

Third either stop immortal legendary drops or if a legendary is dismissed give a legendary citation instead of honor.

And fourth make a more balanced amt for dismissal honor vs. the honor cost of citations. If citations andnhonor crew were cheaper ppl wouldnt be “screaming” for more ways to earn honor.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like ye all left fairly negative comments. Did you also leave low scores for recommendations?
  • I put in remove the speech from the crew - it was cute at first but now it's annoying.
    Now on Star Trek Timelines as Kathryn Crow's Eye.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    It sounds like ye all left fairly negative comments. Did you also leave low scores for recommendations?

I gave it a 5; overall, I have enjoyed my time here (or I would have moved on a long time ago) but it’s not for everyone so long as there are certain issues.
  • if you like card collecting games and the star trek universe i would recommend this game if not i dont think people would stick around for long.

• Second make a position for secondary command officer to take over fleet if adm is unavailable or disappeared.

Third either stop immortal legendary drops or if a legendary is dismissed give a legendary citation instead of honor.

These were my points too. At present we have an admiral who comes on once a week, does nothing and logs off. Frustrating for the fleet.

Also I am about to airlock my first ever legendary. Getting 550 honour seems darn cheap to me.
  • Thurthorad wrote: »

I dont feel most comments were negative as they were constructive. If we do not tell DB what is most important (collectively) then they dont know what will improve the costomer/player experience.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I said for DB to stop over valuing legendaries and find more opportunities for honour in the game as it is near impossible to fully fuse legendaries.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I didn't even bother with it. I figure I give my opinions about the game multiple times every week here on the forums, so that's good enough for me.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"