Home The Bridge

Thank You to Princess Trista

Gandozer {SoS}Gandozer {SoS} ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Edited for suggestions made in comments, I sincerely thank you for all your comments.

With tears and grateful heart I wanted to start this Thread to let Princess Trista, who will be stepping down as Admiral of SST and be on indefinite hiatus, know how much she has meant to us.

For me personally she has meant and has been the most important person in this game. She was there for me through my rough times and helped me through what I am going through physically and mentally with my challenges. I just hope I was there enough for her through some of her tough times as well. Game wise she has brought me the most enjoyable moments and best experiences that I could have ever asked for and more. Together we have built a great fleet over the time and recruited some wonderful people. Who would have thought that after her very first words of "Quit Following Me!" would have turned into something so special. Thank you Trista for the great time and I truly hope you enjoy your time away from the game. I will miss you more than you can possibly imagine, and forever grateful for becoming your friend, fleetmate and BRAT ;) SST will forever be grateful for what you have started.
I hope and wish you return soon. If not Thank you for everything. With my deepest feelings I wish you well, I truly love you my dear Princess Trista.

The "Wait, what?, Brat!, nvm, Worf 395, Twista, I am a Dolphin, Starbucks run, French Vanilla Coffee and Byee" will truly be missed.

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I hope Princess Trista checks in on the forum from time to time.
    Always enjoyed reading your posts.

Wish you the best 🖖
  • From what I have seen in-game Trista is very much a stalwart of the community we have here. Have had a number of friendly conversations about the game and other things with her and the interaction with UC is always a pleasure, especially when you look at some of the behaviours some denizens believe is appropriate.

All in all, she reminds me that manners count for something.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If you have nothing nice/kind to contribute to this thread, don't participate :) ~Shan
  • Trista has always been kind to me. Others have differing opinions. Regardless she shall be missed during the daily coffee round table in UC. A long time player who has made a friend here.

Goodbye Twista
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has always been kind to me as well. When I was Han Solo without a fleet for the longest and finally joined one, she asked why not hers. I told her I just didn’t think it was a good fit. She u derstood and continued to reach out to me in good faith where others would have been put off by that. You’re a classy gal Trista. Live long and prosper
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Does anybody else feel like the lead got buried here?
    Uebermind wrote: »
    I thought Princess Trista had died, reading this.

Title really needs to be fixed. As sad as her not posting is, her never being able to ever do anything ever again would be sadder.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Thank you for all your comments, I have made the proper edits I believe, again thank you and I look forward to your continued postings of your experiences and relations with this truly one of a kind and iconic player that I have been lucky enough to become one of her Brats.
  • edited March 2019
    This game, and the ppl we interact with here have this effect. I know many players who use the game as therapy and rely on fleet mates for support during hard times. It is a wonderful place to be. LLAP STT.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will also miss Trista, her posts and how she held herself in her communications was always spot on. Another very sad day for the forums; I miss Eris/Donatra, Silver, many others I’m sure I’ve left out, and now Trista too. The community and my Fleet are why I still play this game, it makes all the difference.
  • She was always kind to me and i will also miss her. LLAP
  • One of the pillars of the community. She will be missed by all.
  • Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If you have nothing nice/kind to contribute to this thread, don't participate :) ~Shan

To each there own....once again "I" live in America @Shan no reading between the lines on this one! Obviously You Did.
    Meh. Lol was nothing more than that common phrase from Tista....BRAT. So if Brat in that context is not negitive then my humor of Meh. Lol is also just a funny nice thing to say in remembrance of Trista.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Trista is definitely a pillar of this community and game. I wish her well.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

To each there own....once again "I" live in America @Shan no reading between the lines on this one! Obviously You Did.
    Meh. Lol was nothing more than that common phrase from Tista....BRAT. So if Brat in that context is not negitive then my humor of Meh. Lol is also just a funny nice thing to say in remembrance of Trista.

I had no way of knowing that you were referring to a sentence often said by Trista :)
    I apologize for misinterpreting.
    A bit of context in this case would have helped me, and maybe others, understand this :)

For instance:
    In honor of Trista, as she often says herself: MEH LOL

Thank you!

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the Giants are leaving the playground.

I know that's from a different franchise but it's very applicable.

.. ya never did anything bad to me.
    Sorry to see ya go.
  • Ok whenever I talked to her we was always joking. Everyone who talked to me or seen me in the UC knows I do a lot of trek jokes using lines from the show. Trista had one of the funniest replies to one. Me: comes in the room shakes Trista hand. Ur hands are so touchably soft what is your secret dear? Trista: I don't work 😂😂😂😂😂. Happy trails Trista.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I sincerely appreciate the farewells and all, but I think it might be time to close this topic @Shan . I enjoyed my time in the game and have done basically everything and more that I had wanted. To build a fleet from nothing, to my first recruit (Lurker) <3, then to become a top 5 fleet and then start a second fleet that is now a Top 50 fleet is just so remarkable to me omg! Thank you everyone. I really enjoyed playing with you all <3 . I enjoyed our convos in our fleet chats, the UC, the joking around and everything. All of you are the best group of people in the best game! Poor @Gandozer (SST) and others have tried to find out who I am, but some things are better left unknown. (Although Gandy has a pretty good idea, maybe :* ). And they know why I have stayed anonymous.
    Take care everyone. This is my last forum post, but I will be in game for about another week due to fleet business. Say hi if you see me <3

Byee brats <3 love you

Trista

Remember, this is just a game, so play and enjoy it!
  • What's the over/under that Trista is Radoff?
    <TGE> The Gluten Empire
  • All the Giants are leaving the playground.

I know that's from a different franchise but it's very applicable.

.. ya never did anything bad to me.
    Sorry to see ya go.

And so it begins.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely appreciate the farewells and all, but I think it might be time to close this topic @Shan . I enjoyed my time in the game and have done basically everything and more that I had wanted. To build a fleet from nothing, to my first recruit (Lurker) <3, then to become a top 5 fleet and then start a second fleet that is now a Top 50 fleet is just so remarkable to me omg! Thank you everyone. I really enjoyed playing with you all <3 . I enjoyed our convos in our fleet chats, the UC, the joking around and everything. All of you are the best group of people in the best game! Poor @Gandozer (SST) and others have tried to find out who I am, but some things are better left unknown. (Although Gandy has a pretty good idea, maybe :* ). And they know why I have stayed anonymous.
    Take care everyone. This is my last forum post, but I will be in game for about another week due to fleet business. Say hi if you see me <3

Byee brats <3 love you

Trista

Remember, this is just a game, so play and enjoy it!
    LLAP Trista
    DB: Do Better
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the over/under that Trista is Radoff?

My money is on Michael Cohen.
This discussion has been closed.