Home The Bridge

Oh, My Dog!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Went to cancel my one week trial of CBS All Access, because out if work right now and a thing popped up saying "Try another 30 days free". Did it, of course. And they gave me TWO MONTHS FREE!!!
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope that happens for you again when the Picard series comes out
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

That would be nice. Hopefully working again by then!!!

Only thing I do not like is you cannot get "caught up", because does not have previous Seasons of shows.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

That would be nice. Hopefully working again by then!!!

Only thing I do not like is you cannot get "caught up", because does not have previous Seasons of shows.

Thankfully in Canada, the "Space" network picks up shows like Discovery and airs them normally without streaming needed... Same with all the short treks and (hopefully) the Picard series
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully in Canada, the "Space" network picks up shows like Discovery and airs them normally without streaming needed... Same with all the short treks and (hopefully) the Picard series

Not so great if you don't have television. I gotta pay for a Crave account to get my Trek on.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals