Home Make It So!
Options

ULTIMATE Crew Card Combination

We know DB is listening, they gave us a 2x4*=>5* combo card with the Bynars. Pretty cool, (if disappointing stats)

Let's just do the ultimate 1* + 1* =2*, +1* = 3*, +1* = 4*

I wanted to just call them "Red Shirt #1", etc., but for continuity, many of them actually had names on the show, so I am using those that had them that I could find. This doesn't have to be the exact crew members, but you get the idea. I was also thinking doing same in TNG style uniforms up to 5* as "Away Team", and Riker could even be added for the 5th.

All these "Red Shirts" as 1* cards with appropriate Skills
1cyladt6zmpl.jpg
v79ldmx7f4v8.jpg
c6s2zfv21np0.jpg
xab0likkevze.jpg

Then...

6lzyg86dlknl.jpg

ow6d36rxnvko.jpg

iuvvkam14aaz.jpg
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    I love this idea way more than is warranted. Maybe they can make some kind of MACO landing party with the same concept.
  • Options
    That would be a challenge with 1*. How do you fuse them?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hope1010 wrote: »
    That would be a challenge with 1*. How do you fuse them?

Same as all other fusions: tap on the 1* "upgrade" button, then one of the different crew is there to fuse them with, and creates your new 2* crew, and the two 1* crew you started with are gone.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I love it
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and everyday there is a "chance" that one of the red shirts will disappear from your inventory, cause you know, they are red shirts and they have a way of dying.... :D:p
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.