Home The Bridge

So is this a mission or is it a glitch?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Really would like to get a gold tactical alert - don't care how long the away mission is.

4b9zfoar1tsb.jpg

yns2zhrslmn2.jpg

has anybody had this before and is it a new mission in the pipeline perhaps?
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Your chronitons seem to have suffered a fatal stabbing, possibly by Mirror Ellen Landry?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Your chronitons seem to have suffered a fatal stabbing, possibly by Mirror Ellen Landry?

they are pretty bad it must be said, thanks to her insatiable appetite of pollyalloys and 2*databases man this event really should have been part skirmish.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • ByloBand wrote: »

they are pretty bad it must be said, thanks to her insatiable appetite of pollyalloys and 2*databases man this event really should have been part skirmish.

Lol, I was wondering why u slashed out your Chron's too. It's not your literal bank account or something. If so, I'd redact mine always!!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »

Lol, I was wondering why u slashed out your Chron's too. It's not your literal bank account or something. If so, I'd redact mine always!!

I guess I am a bit over paranoid galaxy or the hybrids always tend to be a bidding war, don't want to give the opposition added intel ;)

But lets just say I will be lucky if I rank where I want to. I blame it on the lack of getting bonus chrons from the faction winner of this rerun event.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »

I guess I am a bit over paranoid galaxy or the hybrids always tend to be a bidding war, don't want to give the opposition added intel ;)

But lets just say I will be lucky if I rank where I want to. I blame it on the lack of getting bonus chrons from the faction winner of this rerun event.

Well as people cant see your item inventory thats a bit moot point, I usually use all the extra chrons to prefarm stuff. :)

That didn't happen to me, must be a glitch. But they were obviously prepared with that placeholder name in there... Like that blurp in the fleet daily message before it loaded the real one.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Probably an Easter egg. Now you get the prestige of being first to find it and your reward of 200 merits. Nice work. Next person to find it gets 100 merits.
  • Gotta be a glitch
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It looks like the kind of placeholder text you might sometimes briefly see when first loading the fleet menu.

Usually sticks around for a while if you’re on poor internet or the game server is having issues. Does it still say the same now after a reboot?

cyrtkmrudrkz.jpeg

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they do an Update? The new "Ready Room" interface for Chores and Achievements stinks. Navigation is horrible on a touchscreen if you run into multiple part chore that has not finished everything............
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they do an Update? The new "Ready Room" interface for Chores and Achievements stinks. Navigation is horrible on a touchscreen if you run into multiple part chore that has not finished everything............

There is indeed a new version of the game, currently only for Facebook.
    If you have specific issue please create a thread for them in Engineering Room, thanks!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Of ALL the things that could be fixed/improved in the game.........this was NOT one of them......apparently DB never heard of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"........... :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.