Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved]Updated Ready Room missing achievement rewards indicator.

turk911turk911 ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Past Anomalies
Facebook seems to be only one with this new "update" so far and under achievements the rewards indicators are not showing what the actual rewards are. Daily missions seem fine.ia6cdzyqsz5t.jpg
7yzgb96gkbbi.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Just played around a bit and found that after restarting the game they do initially appear but as soon as you scroll the screen to the far end and back they disappear and do not return.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    On my phone i cannot claim the achievement reward I just made (immortize crew)

The button is here, looks horrible. When i press it i just go to crew quarters

0y8bt0ga85w4.png
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad DB invested time to change things that were just good before and nobody asked for. :| Hate the new UI already.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the new ui is only available on 7.1.0, for those of you who are seeing it in a weird state on their mobile devices, please restart and let me know if it reverts to its previous version.

Thank you!
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I've been unable to enter the game in the past hour or so
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »

Are you seeing a specific error?
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Antasil wrote: »

Are you seeing a specific error?

No, eternal loading screen

But i just got passed it :smile:
  • Options
    no please don't, if it aint broke, don't fix it. The mission success screen is still botched since the 'update attempt'.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, this is just horrible. I like minimalism in UI, not maximalism.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue with the rewards not always showing is now fixed, thank you for bringing it to our attention!