Home The Bridge

McCoy/Picard Dilemma crew

Good morning everyone,

Those of you who have gotten one of these dilemma crew do you remember the circumstances?

Was it a long voyage like 20 hrs or shorter one like 10?

Thank you

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither: the last Elusive Treasures deal provided me with two Picards and a McCoy.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a 72hr voyage when they were added to get them and figured it was the least stressful way to do it.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I got Ensign Picard 1-2 days after he was released after a 4 hour voyage. I was shocked and I think the odds of that happening were pretty crazy.

I havent even come close to McCoy
  • Wow Frank LOL

Draft nice lol

Dirk that’s one way to get them 😊
  • I'm running on 20hrs right now. Waiting for dilemma 22hrs. Before 20hr mark I had first two dilemmas done. Need that last one!
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I have yet to get any voyage exclusive crew from delimas. Im just farming chronitons at this point. Just like with the gauntlet, only using it to farm for merits.
  • I got my Enisgn picard on a 8h something voyage:

2h dilemma - Champion of the People, Part 1
    4h dilemma - Champion of the People, Part 2
    6h dilemma - Retrofit
    8h dilemma - Champion of the People, Part 3
  • Wow Roger awesome
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picard was the hardest, I held out on a 16 hour to get him, but only once so far. McCoy only took an 8 hour.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Just past 22hr mark. No 3rd dilemma for Picard. Bite me. May have to do Frank's method lol
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Ensign Picard 1-2 days after he was released after a 4 hour voyage. I was shocked and I think the odds of that happening were pretty crazy.

How did you get three dilemmas in four hours? The minimum would be six hours.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my Ensign Picard at 16 or 18 hour mark. No McCoy yet, Guinan at the 8 hour mark, no Worf yet.
  • Waiting for the 24hr mark. I pray I get it LOL

I have all other Dilemma crew except McCoy and Picard. They are my white whales!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

How did you get three dilemmas in four hours? The minimum would be six hours.

He DID indicate the odds were pretty crazy..........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I got Ensign Picard 1-2 days after he was released after a 4 hour voyage. I was shocked and I think the odds of that happening were pretty crazy.

How did you do that on a 4h dilemma, he is a reward for the 3rd part of 'Champion of the People' so 6h seems to be a minimum ...
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    That was a mistake on my part. I did get him at the 6 hour mark on the 3rd part.
  • By my quick and dirty reckoning there are 29 dilemmas you can get at 2hrs (i.e you can't get any of the part 2s or part 3s). Assuming you got Champion of the People Part 1 at 2hrs then there are 28 dilemmas at 4 hrs and assuming you got Part 2 at hr 4 then there are 27 dilemmas at 6hrs. Compound probability of C of the P parts 1-3 on first three dilemmas is about 22,000 to 1 (29 x 28 x 27). This assumes all dilemmas are equally likely at 2 hr mark. Not sure if I missed any other major assumptions...

• 28.5 hrs in no 3rd dilemma yet. I'm pissed. Next dilemma maybe my last try.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadTrekDad wrote: »
    By my quick and dirty reckoning there are 29 dilemmas you can get at 2hrs (i.e you can't get any of the part 2s or part 3s). Assuming you got Champion of the People Part 1 at 2hrs then there are 28 dilemmas at 4 hrs and assuming you got Part 2 at hr 4 then there are 27 dilemmas at 6hrs. Compound probability of C of the P parts 1-3 on first three dilemmas is about 22,000 to 1 (29 x 28 x 27). This assumes all dilemmas are equally likely at 2 hr mark. Not sure if I missed any other major assumptions...

It is somewhat aggravating to deal with.

Unless RNGsus smiles.....

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12344/another-dumb-scott-question-but-it-has-been-a-while#latest
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadTrekDad wrote: »
    By my quick and dirty reckoning there are 29 dilemmas you can get at 2hrs (i.e you can't get any of the part 2s or part 3s). Assuming you got Champion of the People Part 1 at 2hrs then there are 28 dilemmas at 4 hrs and assuming you got Part 2 at hr 4 then there are 27 dilemmas at 6hrs. Compound probability of C of the P parts 1-3 on first three dilemmas is about 22,000 to 1 (29 x 28 x 27). This assumes all dilemmas are equally likely at 2 hr mark. Not sure if I missed any other major assumptions...

There are a total of 36 dilemmas, with 8 too-part dilemmas, and 2 three-part dilemmas. Leaving 24 dilemmas that don't need to follow a previous one.

My maths from a week ago is here (about halfway down):
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13223/petition-increase-the-chances-of-the-three-part-dilemmas/p1

But even I did that wrong, as there are a few other dilemmas (the ones that reward 3* and 4*) that cannot occur at the 2 hour mark, and the 4 hour crew (non-voyage specific) dilemmas cannot occur at the 4 hour mark.

But still, the number are still crazy, years on average to get one copy of some of the voyage crew.

• edited March 2019
    Copy and pasted from a reply on a different post.
    Took me 32 hours to get part 2 of the picard dilemma, and another 8 to get part 3...i dont think he was worth it but at least it was with voyage revival tickets so at least it was free...sort of
    Edit: figured it was worth mentioning that since i did voyage revival token extender only voyage...it took 3 months to get to 2 days 2 hours...that was a VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY LONG VOYAGE!
  • BadTrekDad wrote: »

There are a total of 36 dilemmas, with 8 too-part dilemmas, and 2 three-part dilemmas. Leaving 24 dilemmas that don't need to follow a previous one.

My maths from a week ago is here (about halfway down):
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13223/petition-increase-the-chances-of-the-three-part-dilemmas/p1

But even I did that wrong, as there are a few other dilemmas (the ones that reward 3* and 4*) that cannot occur at the 2 hour mark, and the 4 hour crew (non-voyage specific) dilemmas cannot occur at the 4 hour mark.

But still, the number are still crazy, years on average to get one copy of some of the voyage crew.

Agree Cartman. My estimate too high, but real number still crazy.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run at least one 20+ hour voyage a week and I have not yet gotten RNGesus to approve of my getting Pico.

Not bothered by it, just reporting my results to support this thread.
  • Thanks everyone.

They really should drop the odds for getting the dilemma crew. Not easy but not this difficult
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    My one and only max length Voyage was full of bugs that were only fixed by a third party app. And I still only got one of the 4 crew. And I didn't get the Clown either because that dilemma had a separate bug.

I currently have 13 revival tokens. In theory I'm saving them up for the day when I can use them on an extremely long Voyage. I'm not entirely convinced that using them would be a good idea.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • I had to go 1 day and 8 hours just to Colonel Worf, after completing Champion of the People.

I only got one version of it as well. Weren't you supposed to get 3 times Colonel Worf?