Home Ready Room
Options

how do I do a Poll

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
In a thread?!?!?
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I assume you're talking about adding one to an already-existing thread, which is not possible. Unless you use an outside poll website, which would probably turn a number of folks away.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I assume you're talking about adding one to an already-existing thread, which is not possible. Unless you use an outside poll website, which would probably turn a number of folks away.

People do Polls in threads. Is it not part of the Forum software?

I thought when they started the thread, it had the Poll.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can do a poll if you start a new thread, but you can't put one in a thread that was already created. To make a new poll (as a new thread), just go to the sub-forum where you wish to put it, and at the top of the page, click the "New Discussion" button and choose "New Poll" from the drop-down list.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

You can do a poll if you start a new thread, but you can't put one in a thread that was already created. To make a new poll (as a new thread), just go to the sub-forum where you wish to put it, and at the top of the page, click the "New Discussion" button and choose "New Poll" from the drop-down list.

Okay. I must have missed the drop-down!!!!

Thanx!!!