Home The Bridge

I Thought the funniest Incident on Voyages.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Was a bad Replicator giving Data a stomach ache.......

Until I happened to be in the Voyage Tab when Augment Riker miscoded a repaired Replicator and created a 4* Crew member!!!!!
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that would be a scientific discovery for the ages.
  • It musta been the Photonic Fleas :)
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arik Soong was hiding in a locker once
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Not a voyage related thing, but didn’t want to start a whole new topic for it... I don’t know if this was a display bug or a HHGTTG Easter egg:

xl1l4pka573f.png
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arik Soong was hiding in a locker once

Ruk was in a locker for my Voyage once.
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Not a voyage related thing, but didn’t want to start a whole new topic for it... I don’t know if this was a display bug or a HHGTTG Easter egg:

xl1l4pka573f.png

It's a visual bug, from"overtraining" a Crewmember. Usually from clicking Trainers fast. When you go to train him to 50, it will drop back to 40. Not sure if the excess Trainers get used up or not.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I had a voyage where they kept entering a nebula and being attacked by a swarm of Klingon marauders, Federation marauders (???) and so on, I don't remember how many times in a row, and Klingon Janeway would always pass the hazard. Someone on the ship must have been really obsessed with that nebula :D
  • I had a voyage where they kept entering a nebula and being attacked by a swarm of Klingon marauders, Federation marauders (???) and so on, I don't remember how many times in a row, and Klingon Janeway would always pass the hazard. Someone on the ship must have been really obsessed with that nebula :D

Something similar happened with a supply cache in a locker on one of my Voyages. They kept finding a locker, over and over again. Prolly 4 times in a row. Nothing but Federation credits in any of them, iirc.
    [DCC] bebe
  • Commander ShranCommander Shran ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    On my last voyage Armus fell and broke his arm...strange for a being without bones. Plus it cost me antimatter! :o
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Although one could argue that such things should be fixed, I think there are too many crew and variables to consider so we should cut DB some slack on this one. Plus, some are really funny. 🙂. I am waiting for an Android to enter an eating contest.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did find it odd when a dilemma came up and the Borg Queen was exonerated for thefts committed by her counterpart.
    We all know that theft isn't in her character... slavery, genocide, mutilations, WMDs yes, but not theft.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

xl1l4pka573f.png

When you click trainers before the previous leveling updated the screens image things get funny.
    Does not happen if you click and hold and let the ingame incrementing of the number of trainers, to use, occur.
    If you never used the click and hold for trainers, be careful. The amount goes up very fast after ten. Do not forget to cancel if too many are selected.
    When the crew is at level 80 I want 16 gold trainers. When crew is at 90 I want 26 gold trainers. Also do not forget to level up. Not sure if it uses all of the ones you selected or just one, when you forget to level up.
  • edited March 2019
    It just uses 1 if you use the tap & hold method, assuming you are using the highest level trainers otherwise it uses just enough to get you to max for that level. Sometimes if you repeatedly tap to level it will use more than needed & you lose any that were used in excess of those needed.
    [DCC] bebe
    Although one could argue that such things should be fixed, I think there are too many crew and variables to consider so we should cut DB some slack on this one. Plus, some are really funny. 🙂. I am waiting for an Android to enter an eating contest.

Oh, I think they are funny. That "replicated" 4* finished whoever it was, IIRC
    WaldoMag wrote: »

xl1l4pka573f.png

When you click trainers before the previous leveling updated the screens image things get funny.
    Does not happen if you click and hold and let the ingame incrementing of the number of trainers, to use, occur.
    If you never used the click and hold for trainers, be careful. The amount goes up very fast after ten. Do not forget to cancel if too many are selected.
    When the crew is at level 80 I want 16 gold trainers. When crew is at 90 I want 26 gold trainers. Also do not forget to level up. Not sure if it uses all of the ones you selected or just one, when you forget to level up.

If you click and hold it doesn't use the "excess" Trainers. Uses how many it takes to reach the Max available XP
    Another fun trivia factoid:

Although nitrous oxide is commonly called "laughing gas", it does NOT normally make people laugh or giggle uncontrollably. Also, it is a GAS. So, for a couple reasons, that Voyage Incident is a little off.........
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I think one of the funniest ones I saw was when I left the Maquis stowaway on a Cardassian station. I’m sure that one went well.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I like how Prisoner Cornwell always suggests to save the prisoner in the Winter's Price dilemma. I mean, it's obviously because she happens to be the chief medical officer on most of my voyages, but still :D