Home Engineering Room

Adwarps appear to be broken in new version 7.1.0

As the title states, adwarps appear to be broken in the latest version. I missed out on 150 chrons yesterday &, so far a 10x shuttle booster today on my alt. Yes, i *have* restarted my device & the game, more than once. And, again as usual, CS did not take the time to read my ticket & suggested that i close the game & restart my device :(
[DCC] bebe
Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does not give us much to go on.
    Could you please provide more details, thank you?
  • On my alt, adwarps are completely unavailable, no matter the type of adwarp. I'll PM you the DBID.
    [DCC] bebe
  • wfgwfg ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, I was noticing today that cadet mission adwarps are not appearing with their stated 4 hour frequency. I adwarped this morning around 10am and then didn't get another one until around 4:30pm. Did that one before 5pm for sure, and it's now 9pm and I still haven't gotten a new one.

EDIT: I was still getting adwarp offers for the chroniton boosts, scans, and 2x mission rewards at what appeared to be normal frequency -- just not for cadet missions.
  • 1 thing to remember about the 4hr adwarps is that you need at least 20min, iirc, since the last adwarp of any other type. I believe that goes for all adwarps.

Just to reiterate, this is not my issue since absolutely no adwarps are available on my alt.
    [DCC] bebe
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I also want to add to this by saying since I upgraded my phone, I have not gotten any options for ads in Dabo, away missions, or cadet missions
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tcal wrote: »
    I also want to add to this by saying since I upgraded my phone, I have not gotten any options for ads in Dabo, away missions, or cadet missions

That seems to be a long-standing recurring issue. You might want to search through previous threads in engineering, I believe there is a potential solution if you’re playing on android OS.
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    I also lost all type of Ads.
    I restarted the phone, reinstalled the game, cleared chache, data, changed google ID. Nothing worked.
    I sent a message to CS and received a non-answer:
    - Maybe I don't know how they worked (at what intervals they could be used). I know.
    - Maybe I have an obscure phone. I don't and never had a problem with them for over an year.
    - They are a feature.
  • My version 7.1.0 won't even load! I'm using iOS 8.4.1 on an iPad Mini 2. This is the first time this has happened since I started playing 1.5 years ago. I have high participation and I don't know what to do now! I farm chronitons between events, am a squad leader in the No Man Before fleet, captain name Fruit Friend. I can't even re-download the old version until this is fixed-- it says it works with iOS 8.0 or later, so I hope a fix is coming before the next event starts!
  • My ad warps hang up at the hailing star fleet swirl after the ad has played

Uses the ticket and does not provide the bonus items when I restart the device or game

I have this problem with 7.1.0 since upgrade

I am using using iOS across multiple devices (i.e. iPhone and iPad)

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My version 7.1.0 won't even load! I'm using iOS 8.4.1 on an iPad Mini 2. This is the first time this has happened since I started playing 1.5 years ago. I have high participation and I don't know what to do now! I farm chronitons between events, am a squad leader in the No Man Before fleet, captain name Fruit Friend. I can't even re-download the old version until this is fixed-- it says it works with iOS 8.0 or later, so I hope a fix is coming before the next event starts!

Try again now, and let us know if you see any improvement.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ad warps hang up at the hailing star fleet swirl after the ad has played

Uses the ticket and does not provide the bonus items when I restart the device or game

I have this problem with 7.1.0 since upgrade

I am using using iOS across multiple devices (i.e. iPhone and iPad)

There was a temporary issue earlier, are things better for you now?