Home The Bridge

Did I Miss it?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Or was there no $9.99 Legendary Crew Offer this week?

There is an existing 5* Surgeon Pulaski. Surprised she was not offered for the tie in to Event. Although I guess she would be a "next week" tie in.......
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do not offer that every week.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No real older ones either. They would have had to go with Surgeon Pulaski at $25 like Captain Killy and we remember how that price went over
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    No real older ones either. They would have had to go with Surgeon Pulaski at $25 like Captain Killy and we remember how that price went over

They could credibly offer Pulaski for $9.99. She is roughly equivalent in value to Durango Troi and several months older than Emperor Philippa, both of whom were offered for that price.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

They could credibly offer Pulaski for $9.99. She is roughly equivalent in value to Durango Troi and several months older than Emperor Philippa, both of whom were offered for that price.

She's also MUCH less useful in events than durango troi, so would be even more appropriate at $10 IMO.
  • I agree, this even would have been perfect for Surgeon Pulaski $9.99
  • This has nothing to do with Pulaski, but I'm just curious: does anyone remember if Vengeful L'Rell was offered before the L'Rell event started? I would have bought her, but (luckily for my wallet :D ) I always miss out on these offers because they don't appear if I don't happen to restart the game (which I almost never do in the evening).
  • This has nothing to do with Pulaski, but I'm just curious: does anyone remember if Vengeful L'Rell was offered before the L'Rell event started? I would have bought her, but (luckily for my wallet :D ) I always miss out on these offers because they don't appear if I don't happen to restart the game (which I almost never do in the evening).

I am almost positive she was not.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m a week ahead of myself anyway. Forgot Pulaski would be for next week, which would make her card a week older and 15 cents cheaper
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m a week ahead of myself anyway. Forgot Pulaski would be for next week, which would make her card a week older and 15 cents cheaper

There have been so many times I did the same thing. Have to always double check myself to make sure I am not making that mistake.😉

I am almost positive she was not.

Thank you, that makes me feel better! There are currently about 6 existing legendaries that I really want (not because they're useful, but because I just want them) and they never show up in any of the beholds I get. She's one of them.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    No the other L'Rell was not offered. She was a pack only person as opposed to the others that were in events. Surgeon Pulaski was pack only as well so hard to see if she will be available for $9.99 but it would be fun. She saved Captain Picard! Not sure why that required a silly blood red costume. Made me wonder how bloody a future operation could be that the physicians wear blood red clothes to mask any they get on themselves.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    No the other L'Rell was not offered. She was a pack only person as opposed to the others that were in events. Surgeon Pulaski was pack only as well so hard to see if she will be available for $9.99 but it would be fun. She saved Captain Picard! Not sure why that required a silly blood red costume. Made me wonder how bloody a future operation could be that the physicians wear blood red clothes to mask any they get on themselves.

That guy gets it. He wore the brown pants.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • No the other L'Rell was not offered. She was a pack only person as opposed to the others that were in events. Surgeon Pulaski was pack only as well so hard to see if she will be available for $9.99 but it would be fun. She saved Captain Picard! Not sure why that required a silly blood red costume. Made me wonder how bloody a future operation could be that the physicians wear blood red clothes to mask any they get on themselves.

That's interesting, I had never noticed that there were no pack only people among the 5* they offered before events. That could make a Surgeon Pulaski offer unlikely :(