Home The Bridge

No shuttle token packs, part deux!!

So, I guess Disruptor Beam has all the money that they need . Second faction event in a row without shuttle token/2x boosts for sale. I figured there were none last week because it was a re run. I guess that was an incorrect thought. It also can't be said that it's because this is a hybrid event. Well, the event 3 weeks ago was a hybrid and the packs were available then. What gives? Giving away too many 5* crew??!!??

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering this myself. That had to be a hot seller! Oh well. $25 extra bucks in my pocket and only half the top scores will be hugely inflated
  • There are already plenty of ways to buy yourself VP during a shuttle event. Are these packs really necessary?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    please stop asking for more PTW options. not all of us want them spamming our offers screen to scroOOLLLLL past them all.

But you enjoy that the spenders keeping the game alive, right? ;)

And while i havn t bought such packs a lot in the past, i really hope to see them up again, soon. DB is missing out on extra cash.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    please stop asking for more PTW options. not all of us want them spamming our offers screen to scroOOLLLLL past them all.

But you enjoy that the spenders keeping the game alive, right? ;)

And while i havn t bought such packs a lot in the past, i really hope to see them up again, soon. DB is missing out on extra cash.

When DB needs money you will see them.😉
  • I would suspect there is at least someone who keeps buying the max each week, and is saving them for a very specific shuttle event
    I would suspect there is at least someone who keeps buying the max each week, and is saving them for a very specific shuttle event

Well, whoever could that be?

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I would suspect there is at least someone who keeps buying the max each week, and is saving them for a very specific shuttle event

I dunno. It aint my style because I am an unapologetic chrono hoarder.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I am guilty of that as well

I am guilty of that as well

I am guilty of that as well. (My comment within quote placement has been quite off lately)
  • Maybe they werent selling as well as you would think. You must have quite a bit of bonus crew to run more than 4 shuttles successfully. And if you put the double rewards in, you cannot use a boost. Maybe ppl realized they were spending for loosing vp. Maybe these additions werent as usefull as first thought and the majority of players werent buying them.
  • There are already plenty of ways to buy yourself VP during a shuttle event. Are these packs really necessary?

They sell chronitrons during galaxy events. Your logic is flawed.

The packs I am talking about are offered in the time portal. Not the ones that pop up and spam the screen. I hate that too. Especially the DYC offers that you don't want.
  • Maybe they werent selling as well as you would think. You must have quite a bit of bonus crew to run more than 4 shuttles successfully. And if you put the double rewards in, you cannot use a boost. Maybe ppl realized they were spending for loosing vp. Maybe these additions werent as usefull as first thought and the majority of players werent buying them.

You are probably right. They want us to buy dilithium to buy more shuttles at ever increasing rates per shuttle (better for DB). The packs were a better deal for us. That's probably the true reason.

The packs I am talking about are offered in the time portal. Not the ones that pop up and spam the screen. I hate that too. Especially the DYC offers that you don't want.

I was in fact also referring to the time portal. I realize there's no urgent need for me to scroll there every day, but I do use dabo daily and regularly run merit pulls, check for interesting new crew packs, etc. I find the shuttle offers by far the most space consuming, for some reason they seem to need 2-3 separate shuttle offers on TOP OF the current event crew 3x offers, it just makes the time portal ridiculously large to scroll across.

I was in fact also referring to the time portal. I realize there's no urgent need for me to scroll there every day, but I do use dabo daily and regularly run merit pulls, check for interesting new crew packs, etc. I find the shuttle offers by far the most space consuming, for some reason they seem to need 2-3 separate shuttle offers on TOP OF the current event crew 3x offers, it just makes the time portal ridiculously large to scroll across.

I agree. It's a nuisance to scroll to the dabo. Especially with all the crew offers.
  • Gib - Admiral MarinersGib - Admiral Mariners ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I had the money. I sure hope the put the Chroniton packs in.