Home The Bridge

Daily missions board: revert to original

edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Someone asked to start a poll, i guess they cant or dont know how. So I am helping them out.

To clarify, sorry for the incomplete sentence on the last choice. 1st poll i have tried and failed to complete the last thought before “posting” and cannot edit.
The last choice was meant to say:” dont care about any of the above statements, i like it”.

Daily missions board: revert to original 71 votes

Please change it back. Visually overwhelming, difficult for smaller devices
46%
Data1001Zombie Squirrel Jim RaynorCapt Ajammdext74[SJ] Admiral Aki·§ë· For the ManyKaiRoMOZangelesSD[S47] ELiLAmbrosius77SoupKitchen RikerJax2UF=GBP= BearShy Khan[ET] deeHopperYateballDavideBookstytlal 33 votes
The original Format was better. Why fix something that is not broken?
25%
<TGE> DangerDrakeCaptain_Whomilamber42[NDQ] Joker41NAMJim Steele[SSR]TrollhammerenKettleKorn(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]AggeI will not blame the player for my mistakesOdo Marmarosasexy_ladyGhostStalkerIcon66•§ë• Captain TatemDirk GundersonAce_Rimmer/SSR/ AHSOG 18 votes
Use PC, larger device still dont like it
0%
Use PC, larger device doesnt bother me.
5%
ADM Fletcher [ET]SSR BarkleySynthetic CommanderMuffan 4 votes
Dont care
22%
izausomeCMO ZoidbergCaptain HarlockSunshineRikerGib - Admiral MarinersIronagedaveParker RobbinsrobownagePompeyMagnus[7TW] Attack EyebrowsMirror CartmanZetterbeard Ishmael MarxMe [AUS]Captain ToastProont 16 votes

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Dont care
    I actually like the new format, the text just needs amending i.e placing it below the progress bar would avoid the white text light blue bar mash up. Other than that it's fine.

In polls it's usually courteous to put the other side of the coin as an option on it. We wouldn't want skewed results.

Dang ninja'd by the best, weren't you on a... nvm
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Your poll is loaded for options towards 'dislike'. There is no option for 'I like it'.

This
    I like it.

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your poll is loaded for options towards 'dislike'. There is no option for 'I like it'.

Frank beat me to it!
  • edited March 2019
    The original Format was better. Why fix something that is not broken?
    I voted but a self serving poll. How about repost with 2 options: like new format or don’t like new format. Why do we need 3 options explaining why we don’t like it and 2 options saying we don’t care? The posts in the thread will detail why, the basic question is like or dislike.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an option for those of us who like it?
  • Sorry. I guess i should not do things when i have been awake for only 5 minutes. I thought in my foggy brain that “ dont care” covered “i like it”. I took the questions streight from the conversation with the most repetative comments. I was not trying to be bias.
  • edited March 2019

I notice than on "a lot" of the polls, they are heavily skewed, sort of like politics, I suppose.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an ipad and it works for me.
    Let’s fly!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an ipad and it works for me.

How do you have the new interface when the update for iOS hasn't been released yet?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao I see you voting "Don't Care" @SunshineRiker !!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum. Too many polls are like this.

I would like them to keep the graphics, but go back to vertical scrolling. But hey, maybe I'll get used to this horizontal thing and won't care later.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont care
    I like the change.

This thread is bias.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike the change but I similarly dislike biased polling.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont care
    I don't have the change yet. But I still don't care because DB isn't going to undo it. So why ask?
  • GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    Wow, way to build a biased skewed poll...
  • Please change it back. Visually overwhelming, difficult for smaller devices
    PLEASE, PLEASE kill this ugly, bloated, thing. It makes it slower to find and tap each individual item and it's easier to process a vertical list than a long sidescrolling horizontal list.
  • Granted, this poll seems scewed towards "I don't like it" but then again why fix something that wasn't broken? If the main goal was to just add some colors to the screen, why not just do that?
    I suspect that the real goal in changing this screen was to increase engagement time by causing players to have to scroll across the screen rather than, at least in the case of many players, having most if the info displayed at a glance with minimal interaction.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
    I want to vote twice, overwhelming on a small device and why change something that's not broke. Change it back!!
    The poll is skewed. That said it's hard to see the daily missions now on my mini and regular sized phones and awkward to scroll.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I am undecided. It looks nice but the sideways scrolling is throwing me off for now. Plus, the lettering is difficult to read on a smaller device. We will see, maybe some Bacon will give me a better perspective...............
    I really don't like it... It has what's left to do in such tiny print on my device i will need my glasses if i want to read it
    ~ seeking out new life