Home Make It So!
Options

Please Update the Dabo Ship Schematics

The Dabo Wheel does not currently include any ship schematics that have been added to the Portal and Voyages. The only 5* schematics available are: HMS Bounty, Borg Cube, ISS Enterprise, Prakesh, and D'Kora Krayton. They used to have a purpose as replicator fuel, but we get enough replicator rations and trainers from Voyages to easily cover replicating costs. I'm sitting on 20k+ for each of these, and it is annoying to consistently get even more from Dabo when I could be getting schemtics for the Shenzhou or the IKS T'Ong, both of which came out a long time ago.

Comments

• Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Agreed. By now, we have enough sources of replicator fuel.

Alternatively, if we won't be given any newer schematics, the slots could be exchanged with 3* crew slots. Would be a good option for beginners and veterans, since we aren't drowning in honor points.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!! I got a piece of Bynar equipment yesterday from Dabo (note: I do NOT have either of the Bynars). And the crew options are up-to-date the moment a card is put into the game. But somehow the pool of ship schematics hasn't been expanded/updated since I started playing? (approaching 2.5 years) That needs to change.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭

Alternatively, if we won't be given any newer schematics, the slots could be exchanged with 3* crew slots. Would be a good option for beginners and veterans, since we aren't drowning in honor points.

That's not a bad idea. Unlike a lot of the equipment and schematics for most of us, 3* crew are either useful for collections/achievements/personal interest or for honor, something that you can always use.
  • Options

That's a great idea. Most struggle early on in the game for (relatively) decent crew, I certainly did
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Ideas - but I agree the Dabo schematics are just replicator fuel for me, either 1) add newer ships, 2) change them for blue crew, or 3) voyage extensions/shuttle boost packs
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I might suggest adding Skirmish ship schematics to Dabo instead of the cookie cutter ones we are seeing on a daily basis? We can definitely use some more of those.

Adding in the 3* Crew options instead of schematics would be beneficial to all players as well.
    Best,
    Nauti

Level 99; VIP 14
    Crew immortalized = 869
    Common Crew: 27/27, Uncommon Crew: 54/54, Rare Crew: 89/89, Super Rare Crew: 370/375, Legendary Crew: 363/454
    Pending collections = Klingon
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think of any argument for not including the newer ship schematics in Dabo.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think of any argument for not including the newer ship schematics in Dabo.

...unless Dabo is part of the code that remains a mystery lost to time. No other reason makes sense to not have included post-launch 5* ships when they were added to the regular portal pool, for sure.
  • Options
    I think an easy solution would be put universal schematics in the dabo wheel.

You could then trade them for whatever schematics you like.
  • Options
    I would like to see Enterprise-e schematics now that the ship is in the game.
  • Options

I once thought this way but now see things a little different. I see the Dabo Wheel schematics as a place a new player or a f2p player can get a level 10 ship with time. If we add in the other 20 level 10 ships it will only dilute the pool and only make it harder to max out a ship via the Dabo Wheel. Let's just keep it the way it is and maybe encourage DB to find a better way to introduce some of the newer/older level 10 ships that are not in the Dabo Wheel. Let's make it less frustrating for new and f2p players so they feel like they can catch up to the older p2w members of the community. Adding new ships will only make the divide larger.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, and not keep crushing spirits with useless, unneeded items? Pfffttt...crazy talk!

ysqo7kp6twru.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...