Home The Bridge

Why is Cassidy Yates "Bajoran"?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Not disbuting it. Just curious what the reason is.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was working for the Bajoran transport or cargo service.

Odo is Bajoran because he was working for the Bajoran Security.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    She did marry the emissary to the [bajoran] prophets too. If that’s not a valid reason to be granted citizenship, I’m not sure what else would be. Though to be fair, I can’t remember if that fits chronologically with this card or not.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    She was working for the Bajoran transport or cargo service.

Odo is Bajoran because he was working for the Bajoran Security.

Thanx. Figured it was something like that. Noticed yesterday when she was riding Shuttles on my other account.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    These kind of posts make db get rid of traits on our crew. Better to ask these sorts of questions in game in universe chat.
    Let’s fly!
    These kind of posts make db get rid of traits on our crew. Better to ask these sorts of questions in game in universe chat.

I did NOT ask for ANYTHING to be removed. Asked a simple question about the reasoning and the reasoning makes perfect sense.

Have a nice night.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dual Citizenship by marriage.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Dual Citizenship by marriage.

She was working for the Bajoran ministry of commerce (just checked out the that).
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

I did NOT ask for ANYTHING to be removed. Asked a simple question about the reasoning and the reasoning makes perfect sense.

Have a nice night.

Neither did the other person but it brought it to DB's attention and Section 31 trait was removed from Agent Janeway.
    Let’s fly!

Have a nice night.

Neither did the other person but it brought it to DB's attention and Section 31 trait was removed from Agent Janeway.

Actually that is incorrect. ONE person whined about SECTION 31 Janeway having the SECTION 31 Trait.

I have a real life. Find someone else on the internet to argue about meaningless crap with. It's not that hard.....
This discussion has been closed.