Home The Bridge

Another new faction?

Noticed the new blank faction slot after the Borg box when I went to claim today. Anyone else notice it?
hwig7w4k3277.jpg

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just a display bug that happens.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    What @Zetterbeard said. Happens every time there’s a galaxy phase/event I believe.

If you reboot it should go back to normal.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then what would I do for my semi-weekly source of deja vu?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s just a display bug until the one time it’s not (I.e. the Borg). Maybe there will be a second new one added eventually.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

Wait.

Didn't you just ask that question...?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Flemming wrote: »

Wait.

Didn't you just ask that question...?

It's Dejer View all over again!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks this needs to get stickied somewhere in either The Bridge or the Engineering Room? Every pure or hybrid Faction event inevitably leads to this question, and a sticky post would be far less time-consuming than trying to keep this display bug from happening.

Saw this on my client and immediately thought someone somewhere was going to post this thread.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    HUZZAH! I'm no longer the last person to have fallen for this!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    HUZZAH! I'm no longer the last person to have fallen for this!

Unless tomorrow Xindi Faction Missions start showing up "Locked" when someone goes to gather Items....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost faction. If you don't behave yourself, Ronin will be added to the game!

(Although Zombie Felisa Howard could be a fun Halloween addition.)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • DazlaaaaaDazlaaaaa ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I crashed out the app by clicking it yesterday...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's things like this why I have cut my spending down to just about nothing. Constant issues that do not get addressed.

When version 7.0.9 was released, it wreaked havoc on the game interface for android users.

Example 1: Overlapping values
    f2ajhqsbsjk7.jpg

Example 2: weird gaps of space
    vinq1tdcgley.jpg

Screen resolution has been thrown out of whack for me. Then they released version 7.1.0 and fixed absolutely nothing, but they redesigned daily missions and achievements page (which weren't broken).

Truly frustrating.