Home The Bridge

Simultaneously best and worst pull from a 10x standard pack

Huzzah behold! Ooh wait...
6ef25lyczu7o.png

dx05r9b7ayjj.png

Sigh

Comments

• Ah, basic 10x pull with a 4* behold that is all FF and frozen crew.
  • Guess I had better luck today. One of the 5 I pulled.
    01zez59bahtd.png
    osly5df474o7.png
  • @milamber42 Why did you go with Grand Nagus Rom? I just see Mirror Data as the better one to go with as he is much better for voyages, higher ENG stat and more likely to be used during an event.
  • :P You can never have too many of that wonderful Paris, though!
  • @milamber42 Why did you go with Grand Nagus Rom? I just see Mirror Data as the better one to go with as he is much better for voyages, higher ENG stat and more likely to be used during an event.

But when we have that long overdue Ferengi Mega....
    Seriously though. I didn't think hard about it and picked Rom, as it puts him closer to being fully fused.
  • I would have went with Rom too. I use him a decent amount on voyages and have zero interest in Mirror Data because I have good Eng crew and his artwork is just so awful.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinkyfirst wrote: »
    I would have went with Rom too. I use him a decent amount on voyages and have zero interest in Mirror Data because I have good Eng crew and his artwork is just so awful.

This. His Bajoran trait was not only super helpful for this last event, it helps on voyages since it pops up for DIP slots reasonably often. And there aren’t a ton of DIP/ENG crew on my ship besides him and Etana Jol; after them, I’m left with a 2/5* Tuxedo Nog, immortal Borg Queen, 4/5* LtC Dax, 4/5* Honey Bare, 1/5* Tempted Data...none with those two skills as primary/secondary in either order, and the options get steadily worse from there.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will cheerfully spend 90k credits for a paltry 50 honour. Getting 250 honour is extra cheerfully.

It helps that there are very few 4*'s I need so I don't really expect good beholds anymore.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • [NDQ]Azzi wrote: »
    Huzzah behold! Ooh wait...
    6ef25lyczu7o.png

dx05r9b7ayjj.png

Sigh

But you took Garland... I've been waiting on that Paris to drop for another star on EvoJaneway.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one from a 90k.....

1l14f03ehk9r.png

I would go with Sisko. (Oozing with sarcasm)

• Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    These days, if a behold offers you Lizard Paris or Coffee Janeway, you take Lizard Paris or Coffee Janeway...IMO

And it seems like they are both more rare than any Gold crew drops at this point!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    These days, if a behold offers you Lizard Paris or Coffee Janeway, you take Lizard Paris or Coffee Janeway...IMO

You can even use the citations in the campaign to advance your lizard Janeway. May your lizard Janeway never run out of coffee plants to eat.
    Let’s fly!
  • rnt69n8loqav.jpg
    re4olo4ahjc2.jpg
    ...what a surprise 😐