Home Engineering Room
Options

Ads after march 12 push

This morning I was able to watch adds on iOS. After the server push this morning they now freeze on the hailing starfleet after the add is complete.

Comments

• Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, on Android.
    8j7xsa7ejow5.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm is this still an issue now?
    I tested in my end and while I did have "Hailing Starfleet" for a bit, I did get the rewards.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems better now, maybe there were still updates in progress when it was happening 45 minutes ago
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Problem seems to have resurfaced again having the frozen hailing starfleet show up after running the adwarp.
    3rynazm6g087.png
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Same here. Has done it on two ads. I have to close the app and reopen because it’s frozen.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting this behavior this morning as well on my phone. I ran one ad fine on an emulator but since switching to my phone the ads run and then I click the X at the end and usually that takes me back to the game right away but instead I get another blank screen that I have to use my phone's back button to close and then I get stuck at Hailing Starfleet. I'm not sure if the rewards were actually credited or not but I'm able to run an ad again right away (after restarting since the game freezes) so I"m guessing the rewards are NOT credited.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here (iPhone 8, iOS 12.1.4) while running a reward doubler on a cadet mission. The ad ran fine but the Hailing Starfleet box hung up for about a minute before I gave up. Restarting showed that the client didn’t register the ad being played, so I was allowed to run an ad-doubler right away and it happened again.

5htmt268h4pm.png

dylwj6fv1nxe.png
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now it’s working again...weird.

rn018luzqvqr.png
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started working for me around 11 or 12 Central time.