Home The Bridge
Options

Who do you want for $10 legendary?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
I always like to see the $10 (USD) deals before events. We've had the opportunity for Assimilated Janeway in a recent offer and Agent Janeway from a rerun event. I'm curious to see if players would want another copy for $10 or someone else.
Farewell 🖖

Who do you want for $10 legendary? 89 votes

Agent Janeway
4%
[KM]VidemMicah Thanatos IISisko's Self-Sealing Stembolaya [FF]Captain SMR 4 votes
Assimilated Janeway
14%
Jim Raynor[SJ] Admiral AkiPinkyfirstJayBeezybluetibJax2UF[CFOH] BearcatSynthetic CommanderTheComedianPrime LorcaProont5000 Quatloosguest_672278354247683 13 votes
Other Janeway variant
4%
AuntieA(HGH)ApolloPetrichorOesor 4 votes
Archer variant
12%
Warrior WilloCaptain Durfscruffy151barrydancerlittlestoatie[S47] ELiLIronagedaveDScottHewittDavideBooksDirk GundersonPGHNate 11 votes
Kim variant
5%
SoupKitchen RikerTorias327Jedzrilanna CroishvenWundigoreJohn Luck Pikkard 5 votes
Someone other than those three
30%
ReneeUhnayWaldoMagCloneZombie Squirrel Kaitee[QH] OxmyxGeneral McDuckJim SteeleCommander Sinclair[KM] WOLF 359[SSR]Trollhammeren~peregrine~K Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteacmdrworfMirrorMartigansexy_ladySunshineRikerGhostStalkerThurthorad•§ë• Captain Tatem 27 votes
I don't buy $10 legendary deals
28%
<TGE> DangerDrakeCaptain_Whomilamber42IkritRocpileGAWATravis S McClaineXo | SilverRose (retired)HaBlackObristHungry Dog DDMLegendary Spaceman(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]AggeTcalParker RobbinsveXNecronjonJailbird [GER] StarfleetCaptain Romar 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Assimilated Janeway
    Just to clarify, I picked those three because they will be bonus crew in upcoming event. It is normally DB's MO to offer a legendary that will be bonus crew. It has nothing to do with whether of not I like those characters.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    No where do you say when it would occur.
    So I will just add that DB has been tying in the crew with the upcoming event.
    So Kim variant would be next week.
    Also Pulaski would be this week.

{Edit: after I read your second post.
    If you can edit Kim to Pulaski.

Though that might change your own vote😉}

Edit: do they ever make this offer before a Skirmish?

{Another Edit:
    I think the offers on Archer would limit him Ushaan Archer. I think the others are too recent or too good.

I think Surgeon Pulaski would be my choice.}
  • Options
    They just offered Borgway, and Agent Janeway was just in the rerun, so I don’t see those. Ushaan Archer fits but is a very poor card, so that’s a pass, and Humbled Archer is too recent for this kind of deal, IMO. Surgeon Pulaski or Klingon Janeway are the only ones I can think of I’d really think about buying, maybe Katrine also, but doubtful.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Kim variant
    Edit: Kim not a real option, so it won’t affect me unless for some bizarre reason it’s Klingon Janeway. Ignore my post.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Agent Janeway
    I voted for Agent since i need one star to FF after the recent rerun. I think we are more likely to see an Archer or Kim variant however tbh.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Archer variant
    I would have liked a second star on ev archer but the moment has passed as you normally get the offer on Tuesdays and it hasn’t arrived instead got a 25£ offer that I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other Janeway variant
    Lucille Davenport would be great as you cannot get her unless you immortalize 8 crew in the Holodeck Enthusiasts cryo collection. 2 of the immortalized have to be legendaries.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer variant
    Borgway would be nice but she just got offered. So, either EV Suit Archer or Ushaan Archer would be my pick...both are at 1/5* for me. Katrine wouldn’t be bad either, come to think of it.
  • Options
    Assimilated Janeway
    WaldoMag wrote: »

{Another Edit:
    I think the offers on Archer would limit him Ushaan Archer. I think the others are too recent or too good.

The new reward structure got me. Sorry, but it won't let me change things now. But thank you for pointing out that results will be skewed.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killy for sure, this being a skirmish and all. Yes, I know they already offered her. So what? I missed out last time.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    WaldoMag wrote: »

{Another Edit:

The new reward structure got me. Sorry, but it won't let me change things now. But thank you for pointing out that results will be skewed.

I went ahead and voted someone other than three.
    Surgeon Pulaski getting my vote.
    I do not think we will get this offer this week.

But probably will get one next week.
    So you could through a poll out during the weekend for next weeks😉
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised they didn't offer a 10$ EV archer gold (mine is still in the inbox).
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been pretty lucky on getting legendaries so my crew's broad enough, between them and all the superrares, that I don't know I'd really consider spending just to have more bonuses for an event (plus I mostly threshold-and-out, so it's not that important anyway).

But the day EV Seven pops up for $10 my wallet's opening without a second thought.
  • Options
    I would have voted Borgway but , I already abused the last time she was on offer and she's now 5/5 .

PS: I regret NOTHING !
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is one offered this week, I suspect we will get one of the many Kirks. Or a Lt. Commander Jadzia.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer variant
    Flemming wrote: »
    If there is one offered this week, I suspect we will get one of the many Kirks. Or a Lt. Commander Jadzia.

Although almost any of them would be fine, Rura Penthe Kirk is the only one I don’t have yet...hint hint, DB. :smile:
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Kim variant
    I voted Kim. Specifically, Beowulf Kim for the holodeck collection angle.
  • Options
    I voted other. Any of Culber, Mobile Doctor, Mirror Crusher, Mirror Troi. All 1 or 2 star MED main skills I have that need more stars =)
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Kim variant
    Someone off the beaten path would be nice. It doesn’t have to be Kim, but someone other than the main characters we see all the time.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Archer variant
    I think if it is offered today, it will be Beowulf Kim, it's usually a variant of the event legendary. Except when there isn't like the Captain's Oath rerun, there was no Bateson Variant so a variant of the Event purple (Captain Sulu) was offered instead, which was undercover Sulu if i'm not mistaken.

Will they change their tact and offer a Kirk variant, who knows but a Kal-if-fee, Rura Penthe or Gangster Kirk wouldn't go a miss, wink wink nudge nudge.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO