Home Engineering Room
Options

Lost a LOT of Fed Credits Over Night

DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Engineering Room
I put in a ticket. I went from close to 2 million down to 19000....now that just can't be right!!

Geesh. The bugs in this game. Oh the bugs!!

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambien induced portal pulls maybe?
  • Options
    DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    [color]Do not post the content of private communications between you and Support, thanks. ~Shan[/color]

Are you kidding? I used 2.2 million in a month?! I had that much in credits for more than a year...Did the cost of things suddenly skyrocket?! This makes no sense.
  • Options
    And I had almost 4 million at the beginning of the year. So I used 4 million in 3 months. Nice. I assume there's some announcement somewhere that shows how items are going to actually cost a ton more? I haven't changed my habits/gameplay at all. I can tell you that...
  • Options
    Ambien induced portal pulls maybe?

I guess the ambien-induced part is I just didn't pay attention because I never had to before this year...
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use 2m daily, just 8x Leg item replications, for 250k each. 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

I suppose. I just never paid attention since I usually don't go for the whole main item on a level 90 or 100. I guess I have been making more of an effort to immortalize. But, dangggggg.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dmeadz wrote: »

I suppose. I just never paid attention since I usually don't go for the whole main item on a level 90 or 100. I guess I have been making more of an effort to immortalize. But, dangggggg.

Even building legendary items normally can get quite expensive. My reserve credits level is 5 million and I have gotten to 4.5 million without realizing it from working on just a couple of 4* and 5* crew at high levels. The total build cost for those items usually ends up somewhere between 30k and 60k each but I’ve seen a few close to 90k. If you’re power-leveling at a high rate, it’s not impossible to burn through as much cash as Zombie Squirrel is.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I have less then 10 Million, I'm broke. Lol
  • Options
    You can’t trust the balance of anything. I’ve Noticed many times that only logging out and back in will refresh a balance that gets stuck. Chrons, merits, what have you. So just keep an eye on it. A few times I thought somehow I still had a flush account... but I didn’t.
  • Options
    Dmeadz wrote: »
    [color]Do not post the content of private communications between you and Support, thanks. ~Shan[/color]

Are you kidding? I used 2.2 million in a month?! I had that much in credits for more than a year...Did the cost of things suddenly skyrocket?! This makes no sense.

They sent you a record? Looks like it may have been “moderated” out? Print it and do the math.

There is more than one thread over the past week pertaining to currency or crew losses.
    Probably a good idea to compate notes with those threads