Home Make It So!
Options

duplicates

can we ,please , have new crew marked as duplicates,if we have them in cryo
if we want to keep them,we'll take care of that.
and while doing it, maybe a "finger down" tag besides the "heart", so we can mark those we have but not willing to invest much into them, ( as of space shortage)?

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have been asking for markers for duplicates for over 2 years. I really hope they get to it someday...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReneeUhnay wrote: »
    Crew should be marked as appropriate: frozen, fusible, duplicate.

Bonus: after opening a pack, there is a button to dismiss crew, which is awesome. Please add a second button to dismiss blue and under crew only so I can keep my purple/gold and not have to go into crew management to airlock the rest of the pack. Real handy when you buy 10 or 20 packs.

If you leave at least one slot open when doing this, just "dismiss" all crew, then go into the "Reenlistment" area, and revive just that one you want. DO this with adding *s first of course, so the slot stays open.

I find it is worth 100 Merits to do vault any crew to open the slot if you are doing a bunch of pulls.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ReneeUhnay wrote: »
    Crew should be marked as appropriate: frozen, fusible, duplicate.

Bonus: after opening a pack, there is a button to dismiss crew, which is awesome. Please add a second button to dismiss blue and under crew only so I can keep my purple/gold and not have to go into crew management to airlock the rest of the pack. Real handy when you buy 10 or 20 packs.

You can dismiss single crew members by selecting them individually. More tapping, but keeps you from having to reenlist them.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    We have been asking for a duplicate marker in cryo for awhile. At this point, I feel that I have a better chance of seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn, whilst wielding Excalibur against a Yeti.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I would like the duplicate marker as well for crew already in cryo.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    studog246 wrote: »
    I would like the duplicate marker as well for crew already in cryo.

+ 1 I like this idea.