Home The Bridge
Options

Where is Burnham!?!

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
So month long event is over and the discovery packs have no Michael Burnham. Wth db!?!
Let’s fly!

Comments

• Options
    Busy with the spore drive..... :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's here!! B)
    jadzbougs6r0.png
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Where is Tilly too? I was expecting a pack that had all the discovery mega event crew, including Burnham.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expect the worst and hope for ... yoda yoda yoda
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Where is Tilly too? I was expecting a pack that had all the discovery mega event crew, including Burnham.

They messed that up bad. There is one, but it only contains T'Kuvma, Lorca, Georgiou, Tyler, Stamets, and Saru.

I was ready to buy a ton of dil to try to star up Lorca, Tilly, and Mudd. I'm not going to bother now.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options

They messed that up bad. There is one, but it only contains T'Kuvma, Lorca, Georgiou, Tyler, Stamets, and Saru.

I was ready to buy a ton of dil to try to star up Lorca, Tilly, and Mudd. I'm not going to bother now.

I saw that pack. I'm not bothering with it either.
  • Options
    Every crew in that pack except for T'Kuvma I have fully fused. I just need one star for him. Definitely better to use honor for the last star than to try to get from that pack. I will just end up with redundant honor, not even a chance for something that would be useful for me.

If they had put in Burnham, would have gone for it. As it is now, premium packs are a better deal.
  • Options
    DB gonna DB.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    I do not think it is surprising - or even unreasonable - that First Officer Burnham is not in the new pack. But I agree it would have been better to include Tilly/Mudd instead of T'Kuvma.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    I do not think it is surprising - or even unreasonable - that First Officer Burnham is not in the new pack. But I agree it would have been better to include Tilly/Mudd instead of T'Kuvma.

If memory serves, both the Borg and Klingon mega events included packs that featured all of the Borg/Klingon reward crew. So I wouldn't have expected Burnham, but a pack With all Discovery crew featured in the mega event.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprising and a bit disappointing. I suppose with the Logical Reaction pack still in the store they decided not to double up Sarek and Mudd in this new pack as well; not sure I see a tremendous downside in offering those crew either way, but then I don't have a marketing department explaining things to me. It does make Call For Backup an instant No for me though - Sarek's the only 4* I don't have 4/4, there's no way I'm chancing a pack where all three purples are airlock fodder.
  • Options
    Burnham and Tilly were the 2 i want and never got. I bought packs for both but no luck. Pretty bummed!
  • Options
    I'm just a little disappointed that the main character of the show is op beyond anything we've seen her do on screen and has only been released in a worst chance pack. Basically just whale food.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Options
    Georgiou Is the only one in that pack I do not already have immortalized and would have loved to see her, Burnham and Tilly. Just not worth trying for Georgiou when I already have 5/6.

Haha, just realized as I was typing this that I happened to not get any of the female 5* characters. I tried to get Tilly when she was available but after 4 pulls and not getting her it was no longer worth it after getting the needed stars for the Slaver and Lt. Tyler. Made it easy that event to quit after hitting top threshold rewards in 2 hours. Was nice being able to spend the week with thousands of chrons and immortalizing all the event crew I had for this past week and hitting rank 612. Still wanted Tilly though.
  • Options
    Haha, just realized as I was typing this that I happened to not get any of the female 5* characters.

Same here, maybe they'll release a Women of Discovery pack with the weird cyborg drive initiator as a new character and the other 5*'s in there

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Was nice being able to spend the week with thousands of chrons and immortalizing all the event crew I had for this past week and hitting rank 612. Still wanted Tilly though.
    To the victor the spoils! That galaxy was competitive beyond any I've seen, but it was doable. I didn't spend any Dil, or buy the chron packs but still placed well inside the top 500. Thanks to voyages, best thing to hit the game for F2P players. And thanks to voyages all the crew were FE for the following event too. Opportunity missed if you wanted her I'm afraid.

• Options
    South of SuluSouth of Sulu ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'm just a little disappointed that the main character of the show is op beyond anything we've seen her do on screen and has only been released in a worst chance pack. Basically just whale food.

When I recently voiced my angst about how Combat Medic Paris is now the top 4* MED (base skill) ahead of The Doc, Bashir, McCoy, Phlox I was reminded that the game stats have always been only loosely tied to the in-show abilities since day one of this game.

But yeah, no Burhnam or Tilly is about as DB as DB can DB.