Home The Bridge
Options

Lvl 100 Spreadsheet

Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
I had found someone else to maintain the Lvl100 spreadsheet that I had maintained over the past months, but it looks like it never got re-posted. I haven't added crew to this since February, but if someone wanted to make a copy of this and take up the reigns at maintaining it, there's probably only a dozen crew that need to be added.

If you have questions about how to update it, I'd be happy to answer them in PMs.

Link to the STT 100 sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162zQytmTQBMm1zvsbtDw-AL4IzzAeIVas1wsAm7rBhI/edit#gid=1942976

EDIT: SEE LINK BELOW in Paladin's post

I intend this to be my last post in these forums. I'm still loosely playing the game, but I have no interest in interfacing in the forums any longer. I just didn't want the community to be without one of its tools it invested a lot of work into forever.

Comments

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the current version that zottex is owner of and I have been updating.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrObDH5UtTOfSm37pdMVmm7hwr2u6kMDgdWZpwfjON8/edit#gid=1942976

There isn’t a stickied thread specific to it but the link has been updated on the general discord, Reddit, and the ready room player assistance thread.

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect. I had received a handful of PMs asking about it and didn't see any thread about it. Glad it's in good hands
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last post ever? This is a sad day and I don’t think I am the only one who will miss you greatly. I wish you fair winds and clear skies!
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Last post ever? This is a sad day and I don’t think I am the only one who will miss you greatly. I wish you fair winds and clear skies!

You are not, Dirk. Your level of insight, dedication and detail has always been a tremendous asset to the community. We are all diminished with your departure. We all wish you well.
  • Options
    Thank you for your extremely helpful contribution to the community Peachtree, you will be missed.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had found someone else to maintain the Lvl100 spreadsheet that I had maintained over the past months, but it looks like it never got re-posted. I haven't added crew to this since February, but if someone wanted to make a copy of this and take up the reigns at maintaining it, there's probably only a dozen crew that need to be added.

If you have questions about how to update it, I'd be happy to answer them in PMs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162zQytmTQBMm1zvsbtDw-AL4IzzAeIVas1wsAm7rBhI/edit#gid=1942976

I intend this to be my last post in these forums. I'm still loosely playing the game, but I have no interest in interfacing in the forums any longer. I just didn't want the community to be without one of its tools it invested a lot of work into forever.

Much appreciated to you for creating and Paladin for updating. It’s a fantastic resource to show me who’s worth leveling and keeping and who isn’t.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care Peachtree
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Safe journeys and clear skies. We will miss your presence, and appreciate what you do for the community!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Swear to Dog I posted my goodbye before I saw your post. Golf Mike Tango Alfa.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Swear to Dog I posted my goodbye before I saw your post. Golf Mike Tango Alfa.

That they do!