Home The Bridge
Options

the buff of khan

Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
soo looking at the new updated traits i saw that Wrathful Khan got listed quite a bit gaining: Resourceful, Brutal, Cultural Figure, Survivalist my thanks DB for giving a good villain more flexibility

Comments

• Options
    sweeeet. Thanks for the heads up. Now i can level up my lowly Mr. Khan in ernest
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on him, 15 months and counting...
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB - his super weak ENG skill plus these traits may be a sneaky way to get more CMD or SEC onto a voyage!
  • Options
    Yeah, Khan needed a boost, and badly. I chalk his relative weakness up to being one of the earlier legendaries in the game. (Was he part of the roster on release day?) His stats are still not the best, but the additional traits help significantly. And regardless of all that, in terms of cool factor, he's almost impossible to beat.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    One of my favorite characters from the movies and has been a valued member of my roster ever since Immortalizing. Not sure where the weak comments come in. He's been a shuttle workhorse for me ever since adding the fifth star. This trait boost just puts him on a whole nother level.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z-A-P-P wrote: »
    One of my favorite characters from the movies and has been a valued member of my roster ever since Immortalizing. Not sure where the weak comments come in. He's been a shuttle workhorse for me ever since adding the fifth star. This trait boost just puts him on a whole nother level.

Congrats! So far Khans 5th star has eluded me! I have him at 4/5* and he is still pretty decent!

I probably wont citate him though since my CMD and SEC are pretty well covered so I'm spending them on SCI and MED crew; I will have to rely on RNDesus for his last star.
    DB: Do Better