Home The Bridge

Bitter Sweet

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
I just did a free merit pull and out popped Kortar, I already have him immortal so out the airlock he goes, unless he is worth keeping but at 1/5* I cant see any point to him?

fhv99fpfae4b.png
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "free" merit pull? Never seen that before...
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm maybe for a Klingon Event if you have ample space I'd be tempted to keep him just in case and keep him unlevelled for now he has decent enough security base to warrant consideration.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your crew and slots and etc of course, but... for me, Kortar's quite useful at 5/5. At 1/5, he wouldn't help (and the thought of trying to build a second FF copy of him does not appeal to me). So I'd space him and count the 850 honor from 725 merits as a win.

But yeah, bitter sweet is about right.
  • Happened to me a few months ago with T'Kuvma. The only 5* I ever got from a merit pull...
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened to me with Borg Queen.
    Airlocked her
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • I had the same thing with Kortar, I have the slots and a lot of worse 1/5.. so I kept him
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If I have the slots, I keep them. If I don’t and a better 5* comes along, somebody achieves a oneness with space.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Happened to me a few months ago with T'Kuvma. The only 5* I ever got from a merit pull...

Happened to me with T'Kuvma twice lol
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Happened to me a few months ago with T'Kuvma. The only 5* I ever got from a merit pull...

Happened to me with T'Kuvma twice lol
    Well I would rather it was him tbh as I never bothered to citate him. I could at least freeze him then.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    I did three merit pulls earlier - clearly I have pleased the RNG god's, for I was rewarded with a 4th* for Sheriff Worf, a 2nd* for the Borg Queen and 1st* for Xindi Insectoid Councilor.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »
    I did three merit pulls earlier - clearly I have pleased the RNG god's, for I was rewarded with a 4th* for Sheriff Worf, a 2nd* for the Borg Queen and 1st* for Xindi Insectoid Councilor.

Whoa...you got the mother lode there. Congratulations!
  • SteveJ301 wrote: »

Oof, that's amazing. I have encountered the occasional 5* but nothing as awesome as that.
    Best,
    Nauti

Level 99; VIP 14
    Crew immortalized = 869
    Common Crew: 27/27, Uncommon Crew: 54/54, Rare Crew: 89/89, Super Rare Crew: 370/375, Legendary Crew: 363/454
    Pending collections = Klingon