Home The Bridge

Thought it was my lucky day...

I noticed during the last skirmish event the chance to get a portal pack pull was 0.13%.

0toosrk1v1a0.png

And today I got one!

82vcaiwu6d4o.png

However, when I went to the portal it was only a single pull. i was so surprised I didn't even think to take a screenshot. Worth a CS ticket or is DB actually only giving away single pulls at 769:1 odds?

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, that’s normal. Across every Skirmish event we’ve ever had, I’ve only gotten two of the single portal pulls. That rate makes sense for a 10-pull, not a single...whatever, I’m happy with all the extra honor.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wording may be a little "misleading", but I am sure it is not intentional.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • OK. Thanks. It does say "Time Portal Pack" not "Time Portal Pull", so this is frustrating.. (FWIW I wound up getting 100 schematics)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadTrekDad wrote: »
    OK. Thanks. It does say "Time Portal Pack" not "Time Portal Pull", so this is frustrating.. (FWIW I wound up getting 100 schematics)

That's what I meant. If you go to the store and get a "pack" of batteries, there is more than one. A "pack" of soda is more than one. A "pack" of diapers is more than one.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya this lead me to believe the x10 premium portal pack was in there.
    But no one has ever pulled that. They would have let us know if they did.
    The text in info need to be changed from pack to pull.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB has always worded it like this though, any time it doesn't say 10x it's a single pull. and then 10x standard and 10x premium are the 2 10x options
  • Thanks Yateball. It was a bummer...