Home Engineering Room

illogical Reaction

The Event that Just took place Logical Reaction was missing the community bonuses, that where explained 4 of them. It lagged very badly, there was no phase change which was boring, no challenge or exciting or skill. Also the faction mission kept coming up with badly and poorly layout for skill set for your. Required crew Why was doctor required and too much command and chemicals. You had to as in mine and my squads case try 6 or 7 mission before you got a good over 70 % score, wasting those missions. Frankly we and i where sick of failing missions this is the first event ive never got all the basic rewards and it was a mess and a disapointment.

DBID: 671931507068928
PLATFORM: IPhonePlayer
DEVICE NAME: Neils’s iPad
DEVICE MODEL: iPad4,1
VIP LEVEL: 6

I Sent this to Support if you agree please follow my lead and contact support.

Some of you may disagree but I say this no more to this in events.

1 No phase shift after 2 day I.E. the event changes type
2 No more false promises about community rewards or any rewards.
3 No to these poorly layout missions that have no bearing on even the characters they say the are based on.
4 Give everyone a chance of winning a bonus even a level 20, a event should be based on effort not. TIME waiting what is the challenge in waiting for a clock to tick.
5 If Some has invested money in a game make sure he or she gets a reward at a event or a advantage.

I hope this meets with most of your approval.

Comments

• This was a Faction event, therefore there are no Community rewards. Community rewards are only for Galaxy events or the Galaxy portion of a hybrid event.
  • it's the first time ever i placed in the top 600, other times usually top 1500.
    and yeah, it wasn't a hybrid event, thos it's a illogical reaction to complain about no community.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. Welcome to STT. There are different events types, and not all of them appeal to all players tastes. Galaxy rewards spending, pre-planning, and effort. Faction rewards those with existing crew and speding, and the rarely-seen Expedition rewards mainly effort and strategy.

As the comment above states, there are no community rewards for faction and they were never promised. There are also ways to get ahead by spending money: extra shuttles, shuttle boosts, event packs and crew deals, or spending dil directly to speed up shuttles.

All faction events make use of all six skills in different combos, and there are bonus crew that can take advantage of them. Jadzia and Sarek had science (i assume thats what you meant by "chemicals") in spades, Ezri varients provide Med, and so on.

Lastly, this particular forum is for technical issues not feedback so expect a mod to move it. I would also not suggest sending a ticket for this, as they have a backlog currently with many players waiting on actual bug and technical support issues.

I am sorry you did not enjoy this event but stick with it and ones that are more your style will come around again.