Home Fleet Central
Options

NS Canada (lvl 134 - max level) - looking for new members

Master FooMaster Foo ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Fleet Central
Hello, space faring folk! Master Foo from NS Canada here.

Our little band of merry men has a few spots available. We're a pretty laid back and casual fleet, no leaderboard hunting, no big cash splashers, just playing for fun! Members are mostly from Canada, some are even neighbours, but that's in no way a requirement to join.

Some general rules:
  • be polite and respectful
  • be active (7 days of inactivity without prior notice)
  • contribute to the starbase construction
  • Join us on our Discord channel (optional, but strongly recommended)
  • help other members with advice when needed
  • most importantly... just have fun!

To join, punch a search in-game, fleet is open for enrollment. If you're having trouble, feel free to message me in game (Master Foo - Frank Hollander data avatar) or via the forum inbox.

Live long and prosper!

Comments

• Options
    Master FooMaster Foo ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Fleet is currently full, thank you all that applied!
  • Options
    Fleet is recruiting again! Come one, come all!
  • Options
    Summer pruning done, we have 6 spots left at the moment.
  • Options
    Looking for new members again, drop by for a cup of tea!
  • Options
    Interested. I have a squadron in the current fleet I'm in. Active. But other than the "Admiral of the fleet" and a couple of other players, I'm the most active and my squadron members are. If I join your fleet, all I ask is officer status and one squadron.
  • Options
    Admiral 8Q wrote: »
    Interested. I have a squadron in the current fleet I'm in. Active. But other than the "Admiral of the fleet" and a couple of other players, I'm the most active and my squadron members are. If I join your fleet, all I ask is officer status and one squadron.

Hello! Can you please tell me your in game nick?
  • Options
    Hello, folks!

Master Foo here with another recruiting post for NS Canada fleet.

After several years, the game is what it is, but for us it still hasn't lost it's charm. We are a very casual fleet of long time players and Star Trek fans. We offer a very casual environment of playing the game, most importantly, at your own pace. You can go about your business without speaking to anyone or you can drop a line or two in our ingame and Discord chats.

New payers are also more than welcome, we'll try to help any way we can, with advice or fleet bonuses.

The requirements are basically non existent, just your usual stuff, be polite and respectful to your fellow fleetmates, try to be active in doing the daily tasks (for the fleet bonuses) or just log on once in a while.

Fleet enrollment is open, just search ingame for NS Canada. If there are any problems, feel free to contact me (Master Foo - Irumodic Picard avatar)

LLAP
  • Options
    Master FooMaster Foo ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Hello, fellow Timelines Trekkies!

NS Canada is recruiting again! If you're looking for a top fleet, maxed out starbase for those sexy bonuses, highly successful and experienced players that kick bootie in both events and boss battles.... well, we aren't it. Except for the starbase part, we got that thing juiced to the max!

Still offering the same thing.... we are an older fleet with no requirements other than logging in once in a while and being polite and respectful to your fellow fleetmates. Play the game at your own pace, be as active or as quiet in the chat as you like. We're basically that quiet little bar in the suburbs where you drop in for a pint and a friendly nod from the other guests you know all to well.

If you're interested, the fleet is open for enrollment and, if there's any questions, feel free to contact me here or ingame.

LLAP
    Master Foo