Home The Bridge
Options

Survivalist Kirk Offer

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty recent crew to hook us up with for 10 bucks.... I approve

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea is this a buy, guys? Asking for a friend. Assuming I don't need him for the proficiency, but more for the character and traits.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I would have preferred Admiral or Rura Penthe Kirk, but needless to say, a decent offer.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have jumped all over this.....a month ago.

Fix the Android screen resolution DB.
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Main cast, especially captains, tend to come in very handy.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Main cast, especially captains, tend to come in very handy.

That goes double for variants with skills that are otherwise rare. I didn’t have to even think about buying this offer, even if I may be a little bummed it wasn’t Rura Penthe Kirk.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is definitely a great deal on a solid card.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Wow wasn't expecting Survivalist Kirk to pop up given these are rare skills for a Kirk Variant, it's almost worth it for that. But the funny thing is I am still pondering on this for some reason, can't quite put my finger on it but it's probably due to the low base and niche gauntlet stats has something to do with it.

Edit
    Alright, alright I'll buy him, was going to anyways, I mean it's Kirk right.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    i going to buy it meselft good offer for card only available in tueday pack before this offer
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    i going to buy it meselft good offer for card only available in tueday pack before this offer

It's a great buy, you're making the right move.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the deal, then went to check if it would be a worst variant type thing. Definitely not. I took the deal. Now I just need the DYC to go away so I can try for new Lorca. I won't spend $25 on Kirk, but I might for Lorca. Now to go find those stats...
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got him during his first offer, and do not regret it. At 1* he is a staple in gauntlet and some voyages.

A Kirk with decent ENG, is useful in Kirk events.

Definitely adding another star.
    Intentionally Left Blank