Home The Bridge

Thank you for the Connor Trinneer Birthday Portal

...but it's Trinneer, not Trinner. Wrong both on the splash announcement and the portal.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...but it's Trinneer, not Trinner. Wrong both on the splash announcement and the portal.

Correction to my post in the new 5* Fusion Crew thread.

Three ball drops in one day, then......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I figured I’d take a stab at this since I needed a 4th star on EV suit Tucker and worst case I’d get a Mirror Tucker aka 200 honor.

Of course, I get Tucker-on-the-Ropes. Decent ENG SEC skill set and is a jury rigger (if I ever get him to 5/5) but I wasn’t looking to take up another slot.

Oh well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: typo
  • gobolts07 wrote: »
    I figured I’d take a stab at this since I needed a 4th star on EV suit Tucker and worst case I’d get a Mirror Tucker aka 200 honor.

Of course, I get Tucker-on-the-Ropes. Decent ENG SEC skill set and is a jury rigger (if I ever get him to 5/5) but I wasn’t looking to take up another slot.

Oh well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: typo

FWIW, I use Tucker all the time on Voyages. I almost always need to add ENG in a SEC slot or vice versa. His overall score is average, but among my engineers he gets more use than a lot of them.