Home The Bridge
Options

Event Replays, bringing back characters

Given that 1701 Jadzia has appeared now (as of tomorrow's event) 5 times in events, can we not get replays or reuse of some characters that haven't been seen since 2016 - vested interest - started playing in 2017 so never got a shot at these characters, but I can hardly be alone in this.

For me, the ones I'd most like to see are The Game's Afoot 1 and 2

I'd be interested to hear what others would most like brought back for another spin round the dabo table.
“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see Lieutenant Wesley. I have him sitting at one star because I value his ENG/SEC combo even though the stats aren’t amazing by any stretch
  • Options
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    I'd like to see an event without a new 5 star. It would give us all a chance to upgrade the 2 and 3 stars we all have hanging around waiting for the honour debt to catch up a little so we can cite them.

As I recall it has happened once, for Grilka of all people...
  • Options
    I agree events with only an existing 5 star I think would be interesting for quite a lot of players.
  • Options
    We are basically having a part 2/3/4/5,..... on many conversations.
    The idea of more reruns to finish crew, give newer players a chance at older crew, and stop pushing 3-5 new crew a week (its too much) has been all talked about many times.
    We have seen more reruns and more use of older crew so i think some of that has gotten through to the event designers.
  • Options
    Would be happy with more event types having an existing 5* and a new 5* added. Though would be nice if it was a community earned thing instead of an insanely high point reward for the existing 5*. Have way too many 5* characters only at 1 or 2 stars, would be nice to have a chance to get them fused up without needing 250k honor, even if slowly... Or possibly a 5* citation as an event reward.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be happy with more event types having an existing 5* and a new 5* added. Though would be nice if it was a community earned thing instead of an insanely high point reward for the existing 5*. Have way too many 5* characters only at 1 or 2 stars, would be nice to have a chance to get them fused up without needing 250k honor, even if slowly... Or possibly a 5* citation as an event reward.

I agree with having so many Legendary characters in need of stars. For me, it's always that second star on a Legendary that kills me. Simultaneously useless and essential.

I wonder if it might be possible for DB to choose, say, 50 older Legendary characters and stick them in the Voyage pool from eight hours, adding a further 50 every six months or so.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the list of event re-runs that are slated "next" there are some interesting ones:

Faction
    - Season of Love 3 (skipped)
    - The Genesis Wave 3

Galaxy
    - Endgame 2
    - Liberty for All 3

All 4 are interesting because they have multiple 5* crew associated with them already (The Liberty for All one is really weird) ... if they were to re-run these with the updated Threshold reward structure it would address some of the points above if they added both 5*s into that reward structure.

E.g. Liberty for All 3 would have Orion Vina and Disguised Kira ... both are pretty poor when compared to current 5*s, so I'd like to see them both added at reasonable VP levels.
  • Options
    no more 1701 dax events for sure.
  • Options
    no more 1701 dax events for sure.

~Agreed!
  • Options
    How about a rerun-remix. That way you have more than 1 set of crew to chase. Works perfect for the 2 part events.