Home Make It So!
Options

New Ship Schematics

It would be nice to get some other ship schematics in the Dabo Wheel and on voyages so we're not earning the same ships that we've already leveled. So something other than D'Kora, HMS Bounty, ISS Enterprise and Prakesh. They come up way too often. I had those leveled before a lot of 3 and 4 star ships.

Comments

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just coming here to post something similar. When I started playing on my main account, we had the same ships as prizes in Arena for many months at a time. Now that I've started playing my alt account a little more lately, I've realized how much harder it is for newer players to get maxed out ships. That pretty much cuts them out of participating in skirmish events. That's a problem.

Off the top of my head, I see 2 obvious solutions. Either add some newer schematics to dabo, or raise the amount of schematics awarded for the lower tiers in Arena, or even better, do both.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree. It takes a really long time to max a new 5* ship. Having schematics for them in Dabo would really help