Home Make It So!
Options

New Traits

Glad to see traits have been revised. Just curious about Lursa and B’Etor. Individually they gain the villain trait. But when they are fused as sisters they lose it? Always thought they were more devious as a pair.

Answers

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wundered about that as well. In the notes, the Sissies are not mentioned. Will they not get the treat?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Well, I don’t think they’ve managed to tackle ALL the Trait issues, so maybe the Sisters will be in the next round of changes if they don’t have it already. I was wondering the same thing but haven’t discovered yet if they have it or not. Can anyone tell us if the Sisters now have the villain Trait?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    The 4* sisters do not have the villain trait
  • Options
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed the missing "Villain" trait for the combined Sisters.
  • Options
    Mathematically speaking, two negatives become a positive... Maybe smashing them together made them "good"? :smiley:
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"