Home The Bridge
Options

Beta Campaigns Premium Pull Results

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Got a nice one out of this...

tbmbcgj1r5ws.jpg

Second star on Age of Sail Crusher out of a choice between Trelane and First Officer Chekov.
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 honor for me.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn’t screenshot it, but I got my first copy of Lt Commander Jadzia Dax. Took her over Admiral Janeway or a second star for Convergence Day Quark. Pretty pumped, she is one I’ve wanted since day one.
    Great result, shes an old card but much better than either of those two, and shes a Dax.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    2 beholds, both featuring all frozen crew.... What else is new... It's reasons like this that the premium track purchase really doesn't interest me.

I'm surprised these packs weren't juiced behind the scenes to make it seem more enticing
  • Options
    All trash for me
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I had a behold for either Convergance Day Quark (1st Star), Captain Lorca (2nd Star) or Durango Troi (1st Star).

I took Troi as hopefully I can make her 2/5* with the Campaign Beta rewards - happy days..

Jim

She’s awesome even at 1/5...looking forward to that second star as well.

86ovfyrvltnp.jpeg
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Junk, well I guess the two sets of gold schems ended up being of use.

n5fj0ruegcjr.jpeg
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I just had the most painful begold yet. My choices:

Defensive Phlox (unowned), Niners Sisko (2/5), Enemy Lines Sisko (unowned).

I literally sat there for several minutes wishing I could take all 3, because all 3 are great. I ended up violating my own rules and bypassed the third star on Niners Sisko to take Defensive Phlox, because obviously.

I think you made the right choice. I think exceptions can and should be made for crew that are pretty much full power with one star like Phlox is.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

I literally sat there for several minutes wishing I could take all 3, because all 3 are great. I ended up violating my own rules and bypassed the third star on Niners Sisko to take Defensive Phlox, because obviously.

I think you made the right choice. I think exceptions can and should be made for crew that are pretty much full power with one star like Phlox is.

Agree unlocking a character that you like or find useful is just as important.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I'm quite happy. Had a Begold with Darth Bashir (already immortalized), TOS Pulaski (forgot her real name - unowned) and Temporal Prisoner Chakotay (one star). Took Chakotay.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I got my event x10 too. Did both .
    Main account managed to gel Kumari maxed.
    Got one begold in both packs the rest honor and schematics,
    I had a begold of Tosk, Inglatu, and Vulcan Executioner.
    All are new to me. I went with Tosk because he had ENG. They all are two stats Tosk was the only one that had something other than DIP SEC.
    The other packs begold was a choice of, Tain (have 2FFE), Mirror Reed (do not have), and Suns Mahna Sarek (have 2FFE).
    Here I went with new crew Mirtor Reed. I also noticed my main account did not have Mirror Reed and my Second account did (from buying event pack, could have been 9.99 cadet offer)
    Well my second account got honor and schematics in one pack I opened ,straight drop of Amanda Grayson.
    But the other one I opened had a begold and a all immortalized behold.
    The Begold was choice between General Chang (have 2FFE), Mirror Reed (have 1FFE), and Grand Nagus Rom (have 4FFE). When I have the choice and no one is coming in an event, I do not pick the final star. So this left me choice of Chang or Reed. I went with Mirtor Reed.

After, I think I should have picked Sarek and Chang.
    But the rerun of Mirror Reeds event will eventually happen so no regrets.
    Also, it will reduce my odds in future of getting all immortal beholds because I picked the one I had the least stars of.

Edit: Actually just getting the begolds is nice does not matter who I pick.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour, no schematics.

Last week credits and merits gave me BondBashir and TheRunningJake. I think the game might be telling me something.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    700 honour
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    900 honor and 2 packs of replicator fuel
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor
  • Options
    Well, I tried to post a pic of my pull, but I am new so it won’t let me.

800 honor and schematics to be used in the replicator
  • Options
    cptrioscptrios ✭✭✭
    700 honor and junk schems for me.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    m1k3rj746kld.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I got two beholds, 4th star on Nexus Kirk and 2nd star on Celebratory Ash. 5 useless schematics.
  • Options
    500 honor.
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    442zj1r6qzh2.pngo39p5orqhdef.png
    Chose 3 star on Drafted McCoy over the first on Captain T'pol.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    vpcyz4jlbiel.jpg
    I've been sitting on Maquis Eddington at level 1 with 1* for months. Airlocked him so Evil Kirk could join my crew. A little over 5 hours later he came back. I shoved him right back out the airlock.

Defensive Phlox is great. You just can't say no to that face.
  • Options
    I got Temporal Prisoner Chakotay.
  • Options
    800 honor and some low-level unneeded schematics are what I received. I have to expect that since I only have three 4* crew that only need one star each to be able to FF them. I can only hope at this point to get a begold in each pull.
  • Options
    Aaaaand thanks to the campaigns, 4/4 Worf :smile:

oegdsnek23bd.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

In my opinion the only one that was not good was Niner's. But I understand the idea of crew space. But, you also understand the value, the two others choices gave you. I could see you still breaking you rule on Enemy Lines Sisko. But, you had Defensive Phlox to choose first.

I think you do better picking. On mine the day before I noticed I had Mirror Reed on my second account and not my main. I looked back at his event and saw it had to be from an event pack that I got him. (My rank was just threshold on both accounts) Above, I mention I got begolds in both my accounts which included him. I ended up picking him in both. I think if I had not noticed him in my second acount, I probably would have gone with 3rd star on Sarek in my main. Not sure, might have gone with 3rd star on Tain but I might still have picked second on Reed.

But, I was glad to have the begold and that choice, no matter how bad I pick, than a superrare behold or straight drop.😉

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    85ke10izvq0l.png

:(
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266