Home Engineering Room
Options

Item Auto-Build Malfunction

I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem but ever since the most recent update, version 7.1.0 via iOS 12+ on iPad Pro, I’ve been getting fairly frequent glitches when try to quick build equipment. It’s usually not so often that this occurs but since about Wednesday, 3/20/2019, it’s been happening much more often.

I’ll have all the necessary components to build whatever piece of equipment that I need and I can still even build the equipment if I go through and do it manually but for some reason the quick build gives me an error message saying I don’t have enough parts to build the item. Oddly enough, I can still quick build some of the lesser portions of an item but not the overall item itself. For instance, if I have a gold item, I can sometimes build with the quick feature the two needed purple items but not the overall gold itself. Also, there are times when I can’t even do that, and have to go through and manually build the whole thing from the bottom up.

Needless to say, this is frustrating and a bit irritating as well. I remember the days of having to build everything from the ground up, and I do NOT wish to return to those times, so if you guys could investigate and possibly fix this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Any questions? Just ask. Thanks in advance.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get that once with the recent build as well, but I seem to recall this being an issue for a very long time. Building manually from the ground up is usually the solution to the problem.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I did get that once with the recent build as well, but I seem to recall this being an issue for a very long time. Building manually from the ground up is usually the solution to the problem.

I’ve never had it happen, not until the most recent update, that is, adjustments to the server they make right before an event. The one that was this week. That is, if there was one; I have no idea when they do those things really. I just know that I never had any problems until earlier this week or so.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Thats odd, this bug has been in the game since forever, nothing new at all and not related to the latest update. Using iPad Pro and iOS12 here as well.

And i play 4 toons on different ipads every day, so i know what i am talking about. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Thats odd, this bug has been in the game since forever, nothing new at all and not related to the latest update. Using iPad Pro and iOS12 here as well.

And i play 4 toons on different ipads every day, so i know what i am talking about. ;)

Well that’s just freakin’ weird as all get out. Seriously, I’ve NEVER had this problem until recently. What kind of bug strikes selectively in its timing?
  • Options
    @@ ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It can depend on the item, or on the client/server "mood", apparently. If it's a mood thing, a restart may fix it. I think that explains every time it's happened to me.
  • Options
    Yep. I've been getting this problem a lot recently. Exactly how Zann describes it.

I've noticed this on both my iPhone X and on my Android tablet.
  • Options
    Yes, confirm everything above and then some. Have items but wont show as buildable, try to build get charged for build then error msg. Try to build again it works but i think im getting double charged credits.
  • Options
    Yes I have been having this problem frequently for the last couple of days. It’s not been an issue before. @Shan can this be picked up please or should I submit a ticket?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have been having this problem frequently for the last couple of days. It’s not been an issue before. @Shan can this be picked up please or should I submit a ticket?

Submit a ticket. There is not enough details in this thread to allow us to investigate unfortunately.

If this happens again, I know it is an imposition, please take screenshots illustrating the issue.

Thank you!
  • Options
    hl1ede3dxppu.jpeg