Home The Bridge
Options

New 4-star Crew Not Available in Voyages?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current 6:30 voyage had one 4*. My previous 6:30 had two 4*. They're still dropping. For the ~6:30 I tend to run, I find roughly 50% chance of a 3* and 25% chance of 4*. I haven't tracked it specifically, but that's roughly what it feels like. But 25% chance can obviously turn into multiple 0s before getting a bunch grouped together.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    They used to be plentiful now I'd be lucky to see 1-2 per 8-12hrs same with 4* rations

Also seeing far less 4*'s since a couple of days...
    Maybe RNG, but exactly zero in two ten hour voyages. Holding off spending more dil for now.

To be fair I use the voyage feature for chrons and the hope I get some 4* replicator rations anything outside that is a bonus those two items are worth the Dilithium costs compared to spending Dilithium elsewhere in the game
  • Options
    Question,
    Are voyages reopened?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an augment riker in a voyage.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    My current 6:30 voyage had one 4*. My previous 6:30 had two 4*. They're still dropping. For the ~6:30 I tend to run, I find roughly 50% chance of a 3* and 25% chance of 4*. I haven't tracked it specifically, but that's roughly what it feels like. But 25% chance can obviously turn into multiple 0s before getting a bunch grouped together.

I've had a ten-hour voyage without a purple character. I've also had one drop at the six hour dilemma in each of my last two voyages (fourth stars on Harriman & Niners Rom).

• Options
    Bumping this as others in a new post expressed a similar concern. I'd still like to see a screenshot from a voyage with "new crew" added that aren't (Augment Riker, Worf, or Gunian).
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Went through the screenshots. Here are my drops from Voyages, compared to the very small amount I have picked up in the portal.

Voyages

Rura Penthe Reed
    Drafted McCoy
    Apollo
    Grand Proxy Neelix
    Proton Paris
    Rianna Mayweather
    Automated Unit 3947
    Orion Slaver
    Pel (twice)
    Liaison Torres
    GI Chakotay
    Agent Harris (twice)
    Dixon Hill
    Tommy Gun Dixon (twice)
    Mirror Archer
    Gorn
    Changeling Bashir
    Commander Dolim
    Ambassador Spock
    Defiant Commander Worf
    Romulan Kirk
    Klingon Quark
    Galen
    Captain Sulu
    Command Hologram
    Ardra
    Hologram Barclay

4* crew from recent portal pulls

Rasmussen
    Assimilated Tuvok (with K'Ehleyr and Harriman)
    (Riley and Combat Medic Paris from Sorry Pulls)
    Vedek Bareil Antos
    Waitress Ezri (with Jarok and Icheb)
    Soran (with Checkov and Vic Fontaine)
    Princess Jadzia (with BO Troi and Jarok)
    Kurak with Rasmussen and Dolim
    Cyrus Redblock

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Assimilated Tuvix, K'Ehylar, Jarok, and Cyrus Redblock are all new. That's a lot of new drops (or potential drops) compared to the zero I have picked up in voyages. 5 out of 18 compared to 0 out of 31.

There's 179 or so super rares in the game, about 17 are new and not in the portal, some additional ones are from packs only. But if there's 179 - 17 (162) and 34 are recent additions that comes to an expected drop rate of about 20% for new additions. If my calculations are right.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirManiac, you sure you didn't see Commander T'Pol and "Dr. Crusher" instead? Did it really say "Doc Crusher" and the old-school attire on her? Or did she wear a First Contact uniform? Did "Captain" T'Pol wear a blue tunic or an ENT captain's uniform?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I wish I had a screenshot. But, I did not know that people felt they were not added to voyages drop. I received a Sheriff Worf. On that voyage he was the only 4* I received. I still can picture in my mind the voyage showing him in the pictures of items. However, I have two accounts and since that drop I have seen no new crew. That drop is about three weeks ago now.
  • Options
    SirManiac, you sure you didn't see Commander T'Pol and "Dr. Crusher" instead? Did it really say "Doc Crusher" and the old-school attire on her? Or did she wear a First Contact uniform? Did "Captain" T'Pol wear a blue tunic or an ENT captain's uniform?

Yeah, meaning no offense to anyone but until I see a screenshot it’s difficult to believe that these crew are dropping at the same rates (or if at all) as older crew.

To clarify, I’m fine if they aren’t, but it does impact my decision as to whether I might do a refresh or not.
    Proud member of eXodus
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ya I know what you mean I wish I had gotten a screenshot. But what is more frustrating is no recent drops. Which makes me wonder if they may have been removed by accident or choice.

@eXo | Cadet Matt
    You did ask for screenshot proof in your post.

At this moment I would say no proof given for the most recent addition to packs.
  • Options
    Voyages debuted 3 or 4 weeks before the portal got updated. I'm guessing there's a different pool. Whether that is deliberate or not is debatable. I doubt DB will fess up if it wasn't meant to be, no more 'sorry pulls', so for me it's just kind of useful to know so I can manage my crew. For now, unless evidence proves me wrong, I've seen enough lists of drops - together with my own - to be sure that I'm not going to be getting recent crew from voyages. That means I can manage what I've got and know what to expect in the future.
  • Options
    Voyages debuted 3 or 4 weeks before the portal got updated. I'm guessing there's a different pool. Whether that is deliberate or not is debatable. I doubt DB will fess up if it wasn't meant to be, no more 'sorry pulls', so for me it's just kind of useful to know so I can manage my crew. For now, unless evidence proves me wrong, I've seen enough lists of drops - together with my own - to be sure that I'm not going to be getting recent crew from voyages. That means I can manage what I've got and know what to expect in the future.

Yup.

Proud member of eXodus
  • Options
    Also I've been trying to find a list of 'pack only' 4*s so I can factor them out of my calculations. I may have to scour through the wiki and make a guess list, but that too might narrow the pool of potential drops.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just recently got doctor chapel. First new crew I got on two accounts in a months time. They may drop at a lower percentage than the older 4*. Or it could just be RNG.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I just recently got doctor chapel. First new crew I got on two accounts in a months time. They may drop at a lower percentage than the older 4*. Or it could just be RNG.

Doctor Chapel isn't new. Commander Chapel is.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Doctor Chapel isn't new. Commander Chapel is.

Please tell when she was added to packs. Have not found that info. And why did you chose me I repeated someone else’s post as showing her as new. So I thought she was added with that last batch that included Sheriff Worf . Thanks for info though.

Edit: You are correct.
    Since you let me know she was not. Finally thought of search
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/712/what-we-re-doing-to-fix-broken-time-portal-pulls/p7

Erin Prince List. I still have not picked up any of this crew for a month+ on my two accounts. Basically, since I got Sheriff Worf.

Just wanted to add. I do *not* believe Colonel Worf and Fierce Guinan were available when I got Sheriff Worf. But, that is only if they were not in it from the beginning.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Got Sheriff Worf from Voyage.

Not sure about Ba'ku Worf but IIRC it was debacle that I passed him in behold TWICE, then he dropped on me in Voyage next day.

Second star of Klingon Torres is 99% sure from Voyage.

Don't remember about Cyrus.

Combat Medic Paris 99% sure from Voyage (I remember whining in chat about Voyage preventing me from cleaning crew backlog to unfreeze for event).

Admiral Picard... don't remember, was too long ago.