Home Engineering Room
Options

Missing Crew

Just noticed that my 3/4 Level 100 Penk and 3/4 don't remember level Sybok are missing. Opened a ticket with support.
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    And of course CS is refusing to put them back.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see one of these posts, I am reminded that I should screenshot my cryostasis vault for proof in case it happens to me and I lose at CS Roulette.
  • Options
    It's ridiculous they would think someone deleted two 3/4 crew. The last two times this happened I had no problem getting the crew restored.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Oh FFS, they restore the crew but took 1200 honor. I never dismissed the freaking crew so I didn't get any honor for dismissing them. WTF??? How do the CS reps not know this is a known issue???
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's try to keep calm please?

CS has the way to verify when a crew has been dismissed, they would not say it was dismissed otherwise. And I can confirm that both these crew show as dismissed on our end, so it is not the case of crew suddenly gone missing.
  • Options
    I would recommend putting a little favorite heart on all crew who aren't immortalized. I occasionally had issues with crew going missing until I did that.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Let's try to keep calm please?

CS has the way to verify when a crew has been dismissed, they would not say it was dismissed otherwise. And I can confirm that both these crew show as dismissed on our end, so it is not the case of crew suddenly gone missing.

I am perfectly calm. I can confirm on my end that I never dismissed either of the crew in question.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might have done it by accident, without realizing it. It does happen.
    For Penk it was in January, for Sybok it was last year.
  • Options
    It may happen, but after going through the trouble of leveling them to 100 at 3/4* I would have purchased a citation and froze them instead of airlocking them.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It may happen, but after going through the trouble of leveling them to 100 at 3/4* I would have purchased a citation and froze them instead of airlocking them.

Sometimes theres is a lag when u dismiss crew and when u dismiss a lot you easily sometimes dismiss crew you didn t want to without realizing(f.e. U have 10 crew at the bottom u want to dismiss, and after every dimiss the nxt lv1 jumps into the same spot, but sometimes a totally different crew does without noticing). Happened to me as well, thats why i always check the Reenlistment after every dismissal.

iwxdtrhsycj5.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I always sort by level when I dismiss. That why I cannot possibly dismiss a level 100 crew when I am dismissing level 1 crew.
  • Options
    I always sort by level when I dismiss. That why I cannot possibly dismiss a level 100 crew when I am dismissing level 1 crew.

If you don't have them favorited, it is possible.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    This happens all the time and you cannot count on DB records. U must screenshot or video your crew and currencies at least every seven days.
    I lost over 1 mil credits one time, kept arguing with my C/S rep who finally sent the DB log of my credit earnings and expendetures for two weeks. I printed it and went through with a calculator and pointed out many time stamped sections where inconsistent from the balance/gain/balance/spend absolutely did not add up. Circled the mistakes, sent the pic back and got some chrons for an inconvenience since there was no way to know how many credits i actually lost.
    I have even had non-ff crew, but fully lvl 100 and fully equiped and then suddenly they need three items built to be fully equiped again????
    I have had crew disappear. And then get told i deleted them. Why? Would u dismiss a 3/3 lvl 80 crew? That was the only time i had a good C/S rep who returned my crew but prior to honor for dismissal so that was not an issue. I too sort by lvl before dismiss, then go check my dismissed section as well for back up just to be sure.
  • Options

If you don't have them favorited, it is possible.

Not really, Level 1 crew are way at the bottom and Level 100 crew are at the top.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I have noticed some crew I had Immortalized aren't in the Vault.
    Only One I worked on recently the others were Immortalized within the first year I played. Having 350 Immortalized crew there's no way I can keep track of them all.
    I would have no idea if others are missing. I only know these are missing because I've been checking the Vault before I dismiss my 1,2,3 star crew because there almost complete.
    I'm not sure what to do. I'm hoping there's a way to check if there's an issue.
    This would be entirely up to DB's CS.
    I would have to trust that they could check my intire history and fix this issue
  • Options
    I have had one instance where an item I had equipped has needed to be remade. I haven't noticed any issues after that. But it's to hard to keep track of 120 crew
    If there has been an issue DB's CS would have to figure that out for me. I don't have anyway to double check and snapshots are to difficult to organize and recall for clarification
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    There are spreadsheets avail in the ready room or if you enjoy organization you can make your own binder to keep track of crew. There have been several threads on missing crew, and i have mentioned more than once having to rebuild items. “Builders be aware” in eng section. C/S does not actually have a perfect system for “disappearing crew” or items, currency losses which do occur.
    This a tech issue that has been ongoing since game started and they cant/wont/ fix it because they either dont know why or refuse to admit the issue exists. Now they tell you the crew was dismissed and take honor to reinstate your crew. But before the re-enlistment and honor section existed they just gave you back your crew.
    This is one thing they always blame on the player. Missing crew was always mistakenly dismissed according to CS. The records are wrong.
    In your case you are saying immortal crew are missing? If you punch the dismiss button on immortal crew they go in the vault. You can not accidentally delete them. So maybe that is in your favor. If there is a record of dismissed crew but immortal? How would you do this?
  • Options
    Looks like the recent glitch took another one from my vault. The vault count now says I have 6 duplicate immortals. It was 5 dupes when I finished S31 Georgiou last week. The lost crew was Gralik Durr, I
    know this because he just dropped in a behold and was shown as "Not Owned," but I immortalized him a long time ago.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not saying this is what happened but when you dismiss crew sometimes the order of them gets flipped as you dismiss. I always pay close attention to this as I dismiss cuz the next in line doesn’t always stay next in line
  • Options

Still easily possible. As i explained in a previous post. Even if u sort by LV before you dismiss. You start to dismiss the LV1 crew and sometimes a not immortalized LV 100 jumps in, instead of the nxt LV1 crew. If u dismiss fast and lots of crew, you not even realize. It has happened to me in the past. Thats why i made the suggestion to ALWAYS check Reenlistment, after you have dismissed any crew.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    But you can't dismiss immortalized crew. Both crew that have vanished fron Cyro were 4*. The other one was Fesek about a year ago.