Ajur - New
Boratus - New
Tourist Worf - New
Tourist Leeta - New
Tourist Bashir - New
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    Throw in Arandis and a binding agreement to never include Pascal Fullerton and you've got yourself a deal.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to head to Memory Alpha for help on a few of those new additions. That, and the Vorgons weren’t really there for relaxation...instead, throw in Tourist Riker, maybe Tourist Archer and Tourist Sato, and it would be a fun collection. I suppose Etana Jol would be a reasonable addition as well, given the scene where her artwork was sourced.

The Vorgons and even a semi-canon Kal Dano (since we never saw him*) would be nice for a Time Travelers collection.

*STO introduced not only Kal Dano in several missions, it suggested he was the deceased occupant of that time capsule Archer’s crew picked up in the ENT second season episode Future Tense. I doubt the art for a Timelines crew could be sourced from this, but it would be a fun connection if possible.
  • Options
    Hahaha house of the Risa Sun!!!! Excellent. Agreed. And i suspect a tourist/vacation collection should be in the works as well as a mirror collection.
  • Options
    At the risk of being nit-picky, shouldn't it be "House of the Risa Suns," since Risa is a binary star system?