Home The Bridge
Options

Was mutated Janeway removed?

EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
I've got a maxed Paris but am unable to fuse him with captain Janeway, is anyone else able to do it?

Comments

• Options
    Did you immortalise Paris? You can't fuse immortalised crew
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Yep, pulled him out of cryo to fuse. Thanks for the reply, good to know for the future
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the same and couldn't work out why they wouldn't fuse, lol.
    I feel better knowing I'm not the only one, thank you.
  • Options
    You can’t fuse immortalized crew. It’s the same for the rest (Tuvix, Duras Sisters). You have use one 4 star and a 1 Star of the others the 4 can’t be fully equipped
  • Options
    Olokin wrote: »
    You can’t fuse immortalized crew. It’s the same for the rest (Tuvix, Duras Sisters). You have use one 4 star and a 1 Star of the others the 4 can’t be fully equipped

It can be fully equipped, but not immortalized. Fully equipped at level 99 works fine.

Yes lvl 99 janeway fully equiped, at 4/4. Then from her screen add 1/4 mutie paris at lvl 1. U get a lvl 99 fully equiped lizard. It is much easier to lvl up janeway to 99 than paris. Then u just sit back and wait til u get 4/4 of 1, and 1/4 of the other. Fuse those at lvl 1, u get a lvl1 lizard. Then go to lvl 99 lizard screen and add in the lvl 1. Now u have 2/5 lvl 99.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

It can be fully equipped, but not immortalized. Fully equipped at level 99 works fine.

Yes lvl 99 janeway fully equiped, at 4/4. Then from her screen add 1/4 mutie paris at lvl 1. U get a lvl 99 fully equiped lizard. It is much easier to lvl up janeway to 99 than paris. Then u just sit back and wait til u get 4/4 of 1, and 1/4 of the other. Fuse those at lvl 1, u get a lvl1 lizard. Then go to lvl 99 lizard screen and add in the lvl 1. Now u have 2/5 lvl 99.

After u get the lizard 1/5* u can fe it to level 100
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

Living dangerously doing that. Accidentally use trainer on janeway when u meant someone else and boom, you have an immortalized janeway and no amphibian. I guess it works if you have the mutated paris right there and ready.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Living dangerously doing that. Accidentally use trainer on janeway when u meant someone else and boom, you have an immortalized janeway and no amphibian. I guess it works if you have the mutated paris right there and ready.

That's what I did. I had Janeway level 99 with 2 equipment left to build. Fused with a level 1 mutated Paris and boom! Worked great and only had to build two Mutated Janeway items.
  • Options
    you can lvl janeway 90 w/o equip and paris, then no errors. Now just have to wait for a rerun event.