Home Engineering Room
Options

Transferred Facebook account to Steam- Still no ad-warps

Am I just SOL? Am I doomed to never be able to get ad-warps on that account? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    {H} Smelly wrote: »
    Am I just SOL? Am I doomed to never be able to get ad-warps on that account? Or am I missing something?

There are no ad warps on Steam or Facebook. I believe you have to be on a mobile device to get ad warps.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ads are indeed only available on mobile devices.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think they’re available on Amazon devices either. Ad warps work on iphones and Ipads in my experience.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also use an emulator if you don't want to/can't play on a phone or tablet.
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    I don’t think they’re available on Amazon devices either. Ad warps work on iphones and Ipads in my experience.

They work fine on Android as well.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I stopped doing them altogether...they seem to crash the app 50% of the time and when you bring the app back you didn't receive the double reward...I think I'm currently owed 1500 chronies ive watched so many ads that went frozen white screen when over!!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped doing them altogether...they seem to crash the app 50% of the time and when you bring the app back you didn't receive the double reward...I think I'm currently owed 1500 chronies ive watched so many ads that went frozen white screen when over!!

I had that problem until I updated my iPad as the old one was light on data storage. Haven’t had an issue since.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    You can also use an emulator if you don't want to/can't play on a phone or tablet.

Can you (or anyone else) offer a suggestion as far as emulators?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the opposite issue: I can watch all the ads on my phone, but I cannot open rewards packs. Well I can, but the results never appear on screen which means a behold irreparably breaks my game.
  • Options
    I play my main account on my iphone. I started my alt account on facebook shortly after I started my main account, but the lack of ad-warps is kind of a major disadvantage. I don't really want to have to swap between accounts on my iphone though. Keeping up with one account during my workdays is enough.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

I use MEmu sometimes, usually works okay (although I sometimes have ad problems). Have used Bluestacks in the past and it worked okay too, depending on the PC.
  • Options

I use MEmu sometimes, usually works okay (although I sometimes have ad problems). Have used Bluestacks in the past and it worked okay too, depending on the PC.

Thanks dude!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    KayJay47 wrote: »

I can confirm as well, that they don t and never have, worked on amazon Fire devices. :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »

I can confirm as well, that they don t and never have, worked on amazon Fire devices. :|
    Amazon Kindle it is possible - you just need to install google play which is a bit of a faff.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭

I've used both Bluestacks and Nox though had better interaction with Nox.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭

I had that problem until I updated my iPad as the old one was light on data storage. Haven’t had an issue since.

Very likely that's it then...this IPad topped out at version 9.3.5 iOS
    I just ignore the adwarps

DB = Climbing up an endless wall...