Home Ready Room
Options

Extra Ship Schematics

Can anyone help me determine the total number of schematics I need to keep ships at maxed?

I have an overabundance of schematics for maxed ships and would like to use some for the replicator....but don't want to fall below the max ship threshold. For example, I have 8,896 schematics for the Bounty, 8,347 schematics for the ISS Enterprise, etc.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand your question. If your ships are maxed you don't need any more schematics. Just use them.
  • Options
    I guess I'm looking for how many schematics of a ship it takes to get that ship to max.....so I can then figure out how many of the additional/extra schematics I can use as replicator fuel.

Let's say it takes 5,000 schematics for the Bounty to reach level 10/10. And if I have 8,896 of the Bounty schematics in my inventory, that would mean I could use 3,896 for the replicator.

I hope that better explains what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    No offense, but that also doesn't make any sense.

If you have the schematics, just level the thing up to max and then you won't have to worry about it anymore. It's not like you can use them on other ships.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to sit on the schematics and not just level the ship up, if that's your plan anyway. That doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    I use/apply my schematics and level the ships right away.

So are you saying once I have a ship at max, any schematics still sitting in my inventory can be used as replicator fuel....and won't bring that particular ship back down to level 0/10?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I hear what GhostStalker is saying, but here’s the info anyway. There are build tables for the ships here https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ships

To build from scratch...

5* = 7,275
    4* = 4,000
    3* = 1,800
    2* = 430
    1* = 275
  • Options
    Viper 22x wrote: »

So are you saying once I have a ship at max, any schematics still sitting in my inventory can be used as replicator fuel....and won't bring that particular ship back down to level 0/10?

Correct. Nothing can lower the level of your ships. You're safe. If your ships are maxed, you are free to use ALL of their schematics toward replicating.
  • Options
    Viper 22x wrote: »

Once you have applied schematics to a ship and maxed it out, that is permanent. The ship will remain at max level and any unused schematics you have leftover are prime replicator fuel.

As in: I have maxed my Prakesh. Any time I get more Prakesh schematics now, I use them as replicator fuel.

1st Command 12/26/18
    Immortals: 116
    -ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)
  • Options
    There are build tables for the ships here https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ships

That's very helpful. I was struggling to find that. Thanks!!!!
    Correct. Nothing can lower the level of your ships. You're safe. If your ships are maxed, you are free to use ALL of their schematics toward replicating.

Fantastic, I had no idea. Thank you very much for clarifying that....and enduring my confusion!!!!