8spschl8sr7w.png
qps74qyao79l.png
ubv4hn40kh9y.png
k1i6ctessuhc.png

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I feel like with a little time you could immortalize all the 2* quickly enough and freeze them.

Get rid of: Eddington, Rasmussen, Tomalak, and Suder immediately. Worry about them later when you've exhausted all your main characters and they come up in packs or voyages.

Optional: Klingon Quark, GI Chakotay, Captain Chekov, M-113 Creature.

Meanwhile if your pugilist Q is now only 2/4 with the last of the quarterly rewards, airlock him.
  • Options
    A quick rule of thumb is if they aren't main cast, you can level them later when you have more room. My first take on who to toss are the ones with a red diamond. Of course, it all depends on how much room you are trying to clear out.

ipoqxfp5as6s.png
    ybr80hrhwaa5.png
    t9ob40glqau4.png
    nr3u734nc2ll.png
    jpo83q4anle3.png
    h51hx7nlsmu7.png
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    you mentioned main cast, but you put a diamond around Worf? he's a pretty strong SR, and how is Worf not main cast?
  • Options
    He is main cast. It was my error. Please disregard that one.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingon Quark is actually very good, but he is a pain to level.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Out of your greens you could ditch Ro, Phlox and Haron - Jaxa is a good alternative for CMD, the best options for MED are Kes and Crusher, Worf is better than Haron and can be used on more cadet days.

So that would free up 3 spaces without touching your purples.

If you still need more slots I would suggest:
    Eddington - we've just had an event with him so might be a while you see him again 2 skills and there are better purples with higher base - Strike that got confused between him and Shakaar, but he is still not main cast.

Rasmussen decent enough security base but again there are others higher than him and he is not main cast.

Tomalak - Not great stats at all and would only be useful for a romulan event and if you had more stars on him.

Lon Suder - Low end for voyage stats especially for a 3 skill card and again not main cast.

The non Main cast I would say as potential keepers for now are:

M113 - is decent voyage crew especially if you get more stars
    Alidor Jarok - has got quite good gauntlet stats if I recall but this depends on the other crew you have
    I'd keep any crew you would have 2/4 or 3/4, that being said Danara Pel, I haven't used once and I have sent her to the freezer even though MED SCI is not as prevalent as MED DIP.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2* crew you will get again. Only airlock them if you have completed most/all of the weekly cadet missions. There are valuable things to get from them. You will get all the 2* crew again, in events you will get two copies of one. Level them when you have more space.

Also look to see which crew are part of collections. Danara Pel is part of the "do no harm" collection. Tomalak is in the romulan collection, consider keeping both.

Arex is useless.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

What's he considered good for? I honestly can't remember him being useful at all.
  • Options
    I found that leveling him is way more painful than any benefit I've ever gotten. He sits in the freezer, perpetually.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Don't toss Pugilist Q -- more free copies of him on the way in future months.

Edit: I forgot April is his fourth month as the monthly super rare freebie. Oops.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

What's he considered good for? I honestly can't remember him being useful at all.

The only thing he is good for is burning through credits at the replicator with Captain Proton-like efficiency.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

He's good for Quark events. Full stop.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If you find yourself in slightly longer battles, the M-113 Creature/Salt Monster has a decent 200-400% damage Ship Ability, “I Hunger” that doesn’t require a trigger. Just a bit slow to charge to max.

ickornmo3mg8.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    If you find yourself in slightly longer battles, the M-113 Creature/Salt Monster has a decent 200-400% damage Ship Ability, “I Hunger” that doesn’t require a trigger. Just a bit slow to charge to max.

ickornmo3mg8.png

M-113's lvl 90 item gives a passive ship bonus ... if you are using M-113 for ship battles, then it might be interesting to consider equipping it ... the other two non-equipped items do not give ship bonuses.