Home The Bridge
Options

Campaign Beta Survey

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
First, a PSA: if you haven't already done so, I hope you fill out the survey next time you restart the app.

The last question is about what you would do to improve campaigns. I said, "Do a poll to see who players want for the next month (given 4 choices) or make the crew useful in the first event of the following month."

What did you all answer in the poll? I always like to see what this community comes up with. :)
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    I said that they shouldn't extend them to one month.

I think 8 days worked very well, maybe 10 would be nice too, so that we could have 3 campaigns each month. In my opinion, if they'll extend them to 30 days, it will either take more accolades to unlock tiers (which will make it tedious) or there will be more rewards, which will probably set the price above what I'd be willing to pay, while not adding anything of particular value (I guess everyone who intends to buy the premium track will do so for the legendary at the end).

It's a nice option to get copies of existing legendaries and I would probably buy it if I really wanted the featured crew or already had some copies of it. Three or at least two campaigns a month seems reasonable, so that old legendaries actually become more available to those who want them.

Everything else worked well for me.
  • Options
    "More honor." (That's my default reply to any "improvement" question)
    I also said, "Make equipment drops match the card, like on events. Keep length to 1-2 weeks. Make last reward a free citation."
  • Options
    I said "the feature is great. But please dont muck it up by jacking up the price of the premium reward track!!"
  • Options
    Two replies mention the duration. I might agree, depending on the cost of the premium track. The legendary would have to be decent for me to spend more than $5 multiple times per month.

And it occurs to me now that the $10 legendary deals come with 1,250 chronitons and some credits. The premium track would have to be comparable or I would just save my $10 and wait for then next $10 deal. Or...they would need to set the price point below $10.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Consider swapping 4* / 5* crew for 4* / 5* citations.

2. Consider making the premium tier of rewards accessible via dilithium.

3. Create a premium monthly card that is double the price of the current card, which grants access to premium rewards for all campaigns that month (whether it is a single month-long campaign, 4 weekly campaigns, or 2 x 2-week campaigns).
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of the premium tier, or include the premium tier in the current 3.99 monthly card.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    I had made comments related to the cost of the premium rewards, I don't think they should charge anything considering there is already so much to pay for, but I like the comment of the guy above me, maybe double the monthly card,
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    One thing that struck me: the question to rank the daily missions in terms of 'what I enjoy most'

That got me thinking. I don't 'enjoy' any of the daily missions. They're chores I do for rewards. I don't 'enjoy' sending shuttles or warping the cadet challenges. At best, I enjoy levelling my crew for completionist reasons.

The campaign actually only offers additional rewards for these chores. That in itself is enjoyable because they either get me new crew or help me upgrade them (honor/ extra stars).
  • Options
    Yes, I ranked mine in terms of payoff for the chore performed. Cadet missions was close to the top for me. Chronitons and shuttle boosts are worth my while.
    Farewell 🖖