Home The Bridge
Options

DB here is my WISH LIST

edited April 2019 in The Bridge
My Birthday is close, do DB pls make these changes.

1- Button to claim all reward (daily missions)
2- real squads rewards in events
3- combine aktive-crew and frozen-crew interface into one
4- a captains profile to show other captains your game progress
5- new secrets like, the headset
6- a "dismiss Frozen Crew" button when you get new crew
7- a Voyager autorecall option(select at the beginning)
8- a good working ingame Chat !
9- a search for Event Crew option
10- dismiss voyage reward crew like we now can with portal crew.

Comments

• Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I would like to second "1- Button to claim all reward (daily missions)". The new interface makes claiming really difficult, especially because it bugs out if you try to claim more than one at a time. I definitely miss the better-functioning, more-readable version of the daily missions page, but if the page can't be useful or functional, I'd settle for a claim-all button.

#3 would also be nice.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Define point 2. What consists of "real" squad rewards?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    My biggest wish is to dismiss voyage reward crew like we now can with portal crew.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    And one more big Wish.
    Make the game faster, less loading times.
    Klick and done !! Not klick, wait 0,5s-1,0s (or more) done....
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I would submit that they should be something people would actually want to go for, something that fosters more communication and cooperation between squad members. Credits are the lowest-valued of all of the currencies and replicator rations are available in quantity from voyages. Single portal pulls (maybe even 10-pulls), honor, voyage revive tokens, the often asked-for rapid voyage recall tokens, a fourth copy of new crew in Faction events...these are only some of the possibilities for turning an afterthought into another opportunity for players to compete and cooperate with one another and for DB to drive engagement and, hopefully for them, spending.
  • Options

I would submit that they should be something people would actually want to go for, something that fosters more communication and cooperation between squad members. Credits are the lowest-valued of all of the currencies and replicator rations are available in quantity from voyages. Single portal pulls (maybe even 10-pulls), honor, voyage revive tokens, the often asked-for rapid voyage recall tokens, a fourth copy of new crew in Faction events...these are only some of the possibilities for turning an afterthought into another opportunity for players to compete and cooperate with one another and for DB to drive engagement and, hopefully for them, spending.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I would submit that they should be something people would actually want to go for,
    At the moment its far to easy to exploit this in order to rank highly by cycling crew in the squads but I agree, a couple of extra legendary replicator rations are a bit pointless in the grand scheme of things.

I'd like to see some kind of fleet wide reward for the best fleets in events, An extra copy of the Legendary for the top 10 fleets for example.

Perhaps something 'worthless'; but allowing bragging rights like a gold star (akin to the star on the soccer world cup winners) on the fleet info page for a fleet topping the rankings

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Add in, decent chat function, and give admirals more control over squads.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    ohh Yes ! CHAT function !!
    I do not use the ingame chat, so i totally forget this BUG.

on my wish list ;)
  • Options
    And one more :
    Search for Event Crew, Like Type "Event" in the search Box.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Away Team Burnham in a Prisoner Discounted Pack next week would be one of my wishes. But...
    cqt30z7dxttf.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My birthday was last month, but Starbase room lock for Admirals, please...

And ditto on improved Squadron Ranked Rewards and a Already Frozen dismissal button or at least a label.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    LowCostMonkeyLowCostMonkey ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I would love for some inventory management quality of life improvements. For example I would love to know all the crew specific items I have for crew I already have FF. They are never going to be used but take up inventory space.

Maybe the ability to generate replicator rations from your inventory too. This would allow you to spend time managing your inventory rather trying to work out what you can use as replicator fuel when trying to upgrade a crew.

An auto recall option on voyages would super nice but I guess that would defeat the point a little.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

An auto recall option on voyages would super nice but I guess that would defeat the point a little.

Actually AutoRecall would bi fine but I would make it that you have to decide for autocall on the very start of voyage and that voyage you can't prolong after. Even if if was great for you.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    HaBlack wrote: »

Actually AutoRecall would bi fine but I would make it that you have to decide for autocall on the very start of voyage and that voyage you can't prolong after. Even if if was great for you.

Yes that ist good. DB do it !
  • Options
    If you get 10 single shuttle boosts or standard packs can it not just upgrade to a x10 pack.
    I’ve got loads of singles that I can’t be bothered to open.