Home The Bridge
Options

Shore Leave Threshold Pull

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
004t1xwaqt4d.png

Meh. Straight drop of Anij. I have no room for another 1/4
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    800 honor
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    2x all-dupe beholds.
  • Options
    600 honor, no useful schematics.
  • Options
    SEVEN schematic drops. Orion Fighter schems were useful, the rest replicator fuel.
    100 honor from a 3*
    2 beholds which turned into 200 honour and 1 of up to 20 Coffee Cup Janeway 4*s that I'll need.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    1000 honor. Didn’t bother screen shoting it
  • Options
    900 honor.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    - Friar Tuck Data - 4th star, non-behold - nets me 3rd tier of collection.

- 6x 3* Honor - back above 50k Honor for next week.

- 3x ship schematics - all for fully maxed ships.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Pretty useless pull. Straight drop of a 4* I don’t remember. Some schematics for the N’Var which is useful, esp with it being this months freebie in the arena.

About 30 packs since my last begold so didn’t bite on the universal 10 for 10 last night.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor and fuel this time around.

vfm3kp0jcdt6.png
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    First begold in ages was between Fraser (Morgan Bateson), Mobile Doc and Commander Kira.
    EMH was already immortalised so I chose Kira to make her 2/5*

Also had some Reliant schematics, so all in all, not too shabby.

idx2ezpaln39.png

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    3x behold first honor last 2 usefull
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    3x behold first honor last 2 usefull
    You can fuse Paris with a 4/4 Captain Janeway to make Slug Janeway.
    ;)

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    That's why I picked him.. tho I also have that Paris 3/4 FF/FE
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 honor....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    2 beholds, one of which awarded me 3rd star on Tsunkatse Seven.
    So I am quite pleased with this result, as nowadays I usually only get junk.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour, no useful schematics.

Placement premium pulls came to the rescue and gave me my 4th Eddigton.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Placement premium pulls gave me the final star on Captain Kurn. Add Garak from threshold, and this was a successful event for me.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Third stars on the Founder and Judge Q. Also, it is absolutely mind-boggling how terrible these cards are. Arguably two of the most powerful characters in the Star Trek universe, reduced to this!
    Yeah, all the Q except Human Q is terrible. I had a behold today from my single pulls I got in the event end. The behold had a Mariachi Q which would have taken mine to 3/5 but even at 3/5 he is terrible. No point when even 5/5 is bad. So I went with Phoenix Cochrane cause First Contact rocks.
    1ghtuoub3ak0.png

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third stars on the Founder and Judge Q. Also, it is absolutely mind-boggling how terrible these cards are. Arguably two of the most powerful characters in the Star Trek universe, reduced to this!
    Yeah, all the Q except Human Q is terrible. I had a behold today from my single pulls I got in the event end. The behold had a Mariachi Q which would have taken mine to 3/5 but even at 3/5 he is terrible. No point when even 5/5 is bad. So I went with Phoenix Cochrane cause First Contact rocks.
    1ghtuoub3ak0.png

Although I enjoyed Human Q’s services for quite a long time (he really only stopped being useful for me after Etana Jol was released), Marshal of France Q might be my favorite in-game version. Even despite my robust collection of COM/SEC 5* crew, he’s gone on a couple of voyages and is killer in Q-themed gauntlets.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    1ghtuoub3ak0.png

Although I enjoyed Human Q’s services for quite a long time (he really only stopped being useful for me after Etana Jol was released), Marshal of France Q might be my favorite in-game version. Even despite my robust collection of COM/SEC 5* crew, he’s gone on a couple of voyages and is killer in Q-themed gauntlets.

Ya, I used Marshal of France Q on gauntlet, I think it gave him 65% Crit. I probably had Judge Q too that I used in the same gauntlet. Again I think he was 65% crit.
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Saving my premium pulls until after the next crew slot sale, otherwise there would be too much waste.
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor and schematics.
  • Options

I'm so jealous you got a Paris. I like janeway crew!!
  • Options

I'm so jealous you got a Paris. I like janeway crew!!

Me too. I’m sitting on a FF and two 1/4 Coffee Janeways just waiting.