Home Ready Room

Is 3* C.O. Sisko in the portal?

From what I've read I apparently got him from changing my Captain name in-game. So he's my only rare sitting at 1/3*s. I did the 2x10 packs yesterday and didn't get another copy amongst the many blue dups I received.

If he's just going to sit there at 1/3* forever he'll be taking a spacewalk, but if I may be able to FF him eventually I'll let him stick around.

Thanks!
1st Command 12/26/18
Immortals: 116
-ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour Fuze him - its what I did and, in the grand scheme of things, not that expensive
    DB: Do Better
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    To answer your question, no, he's not. I think they're in a bit of a quandary with that card. If they add him to the portal, there will be no point in the achievement because everyone will have him in short order as voyage/pack filler. If they don't add him, then honor is the only way to FF him (which is what I did, for the record), which makes him more of a burden than a prize. I don't know what the right answer is, honestly.
  • Thank you for the info! llap
    1st Command 12/26/18
    Immortals: 116
    -ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)
  • Glenn FiddichGlenn Fiddich ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Best answer is replace him with another reward I guess or add 2 citations to the reward
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is sitting in my achievements box waiting to be claimed. I have better uses for honor and don't need him except to freeze.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't claimed him yet for exactly this reason. If I get my "inspiring" collection to 24, I might honor fuse him to get the 25th and claim the final reward. Or I might wait for another 25th to drop. We'll see . . .
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The idea was that more achievements would provide him...that was months ago and unless there’s an achievement related to Campaigns, you might as well buy two rare citations and get him into the freezer.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep I'm going to wait till the next portal update if he's not added by then I'll have to cite him just for the slot.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cited him. No regrets. I'm a bit of a completionist, but not to the point of spending honor on Stargazer Picard or the EMH in the Honor Hall.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I cited him. No regrets. I'm a bit of a completionist, but not to the point of spending honor on Stargazer Picard or the EMH in the Honor Hall.

I bought EMH back when he was useful as a daily cadet, but I probably wouldn't do it now. Spending the equivalent of a Super Rare citation's worth of Honor for two cards that will literally never leave the freezer is a lot just to play Pokemon.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cite him and get him off you roster ... it costs 9k Honor to do so ... should he ever make it to the portal pool then there's no telling how long you'll have to wait for an additional 2 copies.

I'm an average player, don't buy packs etc. but I open all packs I get and often do some 90k credit pulls when I get to 5 million credits ... I also do a Merit pull after each event ... I keep track of how fast I build up Honor ... an example:

- 27.02 - 686 - just after buying a citation for Honey Bare (4/5).
    - (just before Skirmish event) 14.03 - 43.092
    - (just after Skirmish event) 18.03 - 12.961 - purchased a 5* citation for Honey Bare between 14-18.03 (immortal).
    - 01.04 - 54.306
    - now - 57.513 ... waiting on the new mega-event 5* so I can purchase a 5* citation.

I mean 9k Honor can be built up over a good event weekend, just the Honor form a Skirmish alone got me about half a 5* citation.
    The above is nothing special ... my fleetmates who purchase packs/spend money accrue Honor at a lot faster rate than I do.

I cited Sisko the day I claimed him, have also purchased EMH and Stargazer.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Airlock him, wont be of any use anyway.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • He's an easy addition to your "inspiring" collection.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cited him to finish the collection. No regrets.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked. I don't see an inspiring collection.
  • I just checked. I don't see an inspiring collection.

The "To Boldly Go" collection. Crew with the "Inspiring" trait.
  • :P I just spent honor to immortalize him. Wasted if they ever update the achievements to reward you with more of him, but I'm impatient lol.
  • I do not need him for the collection because thats finished so he is just taking a seat in the commander arena for now. If I'd ever known he wouldn't be in the portal for sooooo long I would have kept him in the inbox.
  • I'll probably use citations to finish him since he was one of my first 3 stars and carried me for a good bit.
  • I airlocked by mistake becuase I had all the other 3* FFFE so any new 3* in my crew went bye-bye. Ooops! :)
  • They should really put him in the portal. It's not he's incredibly powerful, and it would be nice for a new player to get an additional copy so they could power him up.