Home Past Anomalies

Faction Winner Bonus Not applied (Shore Leave Rerun)

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
The Faction Winner (Augments) don't seem to have their boosted shuttle times like in previous events,
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Yep, I saw this too. I know that DB isn't able to figure out how to apply it to re-run events, but they did advertise it during the event. So, another DB promise it can't fulfill.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into this! Thank you for the reports.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I saw this too. I know that DB isn't able to figure out how to apply it to re-run events, but they did advertise it during the event. So, another DB promise it can't fulfill.

I think Shan said in the event thread on the bridge that they intended it to work for this rerun.
  • Many thanks for your speedy and relevant reaction.

Much appreciated.
  • Not sure if someone at DB thought it would be a cool April Fools joke but I am failing a large amount of these Augment shuttles of 80% or better. Two groups since the end of the event after the fix to show bonus rewards. The first group was 2 out of 4 failures and the second group was 3 out of 4 failures. I have a new group out now with boosts on each pushing them closer to 90% plus and if they come back at a high failure rate I am calling foul. I can see the 2 out of 4 to fail from time to time with those percents but the 3 out of 4 just after makes me wonder.