Home The Bridge

april fools Memecard

after looking at a recent begold someone gotI realized it is kinda sad DB did not hand out the awesome Picard variant that has become many a meme thus the title of Memecard. While not an awesome card it just would have been a perfect thing to give us on the day of fools and humor

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that it would tie in at all with the event, but perhaps he’ll be a $10 special tomorrow?
  • Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    anything is possible
  • On Facebook, they trotted out that Janeway lizard for April Fool’s.
  • On Facebook, they trotted out that Janeway lizard for April Fool’s.

My understanding is that Evolved Janeway was intended to be an April Fool's Day addition that was accidentally released early.
  • Is it the Smitten Picard that is the meme? Just wondering...
  • Giving everyone a copy of Mirror Picard would have been fitting, too.
  • Is it the Smitten Picard that is the meme? Just wondering...

Picard has several pics that have become memes. Smitten Picard is one. I would love to see it in a Tuesday pack with a brand new Facepalm Picard. Maybe coffee cup Janeway and Mutated Paris could be in there. I mean, how many more packs would sell if the SR's could be used? (even if inefficiently)

That leaves a slot for one legendary and one SR. Any other suggestions for an April Fool's Tuesday pack?

I really love this idea.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it the Smitten Picard that is the meme? Just wondering...

Picard has several pics that have become memes. Smitten Picard is one. I would love to see it in a Tuesday pack with a brand new Facepalm Picard. Maybe coffee cup Janeway and Mutated Paris could be in there. I mean, how many more packs would sell if the SR's could be used? (even if inefficiently)

That leaves a slot for one legendary and one SR. Any other suggestions for an April Fool's Tuesday pack?

I really love this idea.

Thanks. Just combining a few ideas above. Good people with good ideas here. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving everyone a copy of Mirror Picard would have been fitting, too.

Too soon?
  • It will always be too soon.